- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 783731, 8 pages
Almost Sequence Spaces Derived by the Domain of the Matrix
Department of Mathematics-Computer Science, Faculty of Sciences, Necmettin Erbakan University, Meram Yerleşkesi, Meram,
42090 Konya, Turkey
Received 9 May 2013; Revised 26 August 2013; Accepted 26 September 2013
Academic Editor: Feyzi Başar
Copyright © 2013 Ali Karaisa and Ümıt Karabıyık. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Boos, Classical and Modern Methods in Summability, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 2000.
- M. Şengönül and F. Başar, “Some new Cesàro sequence spaces of non-absolute type which include the spaces and ,” Soochow Journal of Mathematics, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 107–119, 2005.
- C. Aydın and F. Başar, “Some new sequence spaces which include the spaces and ,” Demonstratio Mathematica, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 641–656, 2005.
- E. Malkowsky and E. Savaş, “Matrix transformations between sequence spaces of generalized weighted means,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 147, no. 2, pp. 333–345, 2004.
- M. Mursaleen and A. K. Noman, “On the spaces of -convergent and bounded sequences,” Thai Journal of Mathematics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 311–329, 2010.
- B. Altay, F. Başar, and M. Mursaleen, “On the Euler sequence spaces which include the spaces and I,” Information Sciences, vol. 176, no. 10, pp. 1450–1462, 2006.
- F. Başar and M. Kirişçi, “Almost convergence and generalized difference matrix,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 602–611, 2011.
- A. Sönmez, “Almost convergence and triple band matrix,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 57, no. 9-10, pp. 2393–2402, 2013.
- K. Kayaduman and M. S. Şengönül, “The space of Cesàro almost convergent sequence and core theorems,” Acta Mathematica Scientia, vol. 6, pp. 2265–2278, 2012.
- M. Şengönül and K. Kayaduman, “On the Riesz almost convergent sequences space,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 691694, 18 pages, 2012.
- G. G. Lorentz, “A contribution to the theory of divergent sequences,” Acta Mathematica, vol. 80, pp. 167–190, 1948.
- I. J. Maddox, “Paranormed sequence spaces generated by infinite matrices,” Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 64, pp. 335–340, 1968.
- A. Karaisa and F. Özger, “Almost difference sequence space derived by using a generalized weighted mean,” Acta Mathematica Scientia. In review.
- C. Aydın and F. Başar, “On the new sequence spaces which include the spaces and ,” Hokkaido Mathematical Journal, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 383–398, 2004.
- F. Başar, “A note on the triangle limitation methods,” Fırat Üniversitesi Mühendislik Bilimleri Dergisi, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 113–117, 1993.
- A. M. Al-Jarrah and E. Malkowsky, “BK spaces, bases and linear operators,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Functional Analysis and Approximation Theory, vol. 1, no. 52, pp. 177–191, 1998.
- A. Wilansky, Summability through Functional Analysis, vol. 85, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1984.
- J. A. Sıddıqı, “Infinite matrices summing every almost periodic sequence,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 39, pp. 235–251, 1971.
- J. P. Duran, “Infinite matrices and almost-convergence,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 128, pp. 75–83, 1972.
- J. P. King, “Almost summable sequences,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 17, pp. 1219–1225, 1966.
- F. Başar and R. Çolak, “Almost-conservative matrix transformations,” Turkish Journal of Mathematics, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 91–100, 1989.
- F. Başar, “-conservative matrix sequences,” Tamkang Journal of Mathematics, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 205–212, 1991.
- E. Öztürk, “On strongly regular dual summability methods,” Communications de la Faculte des Sciences de l'Universite d'Ankara, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 1–5, 1983.
- F. Başar and I. Solak, “Almost-coercive matrix transformations,” Rendiconti di Matematica e delle sue Applicazioni, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 249–256, 1991.
- F. Başar, “Strongly-conservative sequence-to-series matrix transformations,” Erciyes Üniversitesi Fen Bilimleri Dergisi, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 888–893, 1989.