- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 784134, 5 pages
Symmetry Reduced and New Exact Nontraveling Wave Solutions of (2+1)-Dimensional Potential Boiti-Leon-Manna-Pempinelli Equation
School of Sciences, Southwest University of Science and Technology, Mianyang, Sichuan 621010, China
Received 21 September 2012; Accepted 8 December 2012
Academic Editor: Zhengde Dai
Copyright © 2013 Chen Han-Lin and Xian Da-Quan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S.-Y. Lou and X.-B. Hu, “Infinitely many Lax pairs and symmetry constraints of the KP equation,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 6401–6427, 1997.
- M. J. Ablowitz and P. A. Clarkson, Solitons, Nonlinear Evolution Equations and Inverse Scattering, vol. 149, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1991.
- P. G. Estévez and S. Leble, “A wave equation in Painlevé analysis and solutions,” Inverse Problems, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 925–937, 1995.
- X. Y. Tang, Locallized Excitations and Symmetries of (2+1)-Dimensional Nonlinear Systems, Shanghai Physics Department, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China, 2004.
- S. Y. Lou and X. Y. Tang, Methods of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics, Beling Science Press of China, Beijing, China, 2006.
- P. J. Olver, Applications of Lie Groups to Differential Equations, vol. 107, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1986.
- D. Q. Xian, “New exact solutions to a class of nonlinear wave equations,” Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 977–980, 2006.
- Z. Dai and D. Xian, “Homoclinic breather-wave solutions for Sine-Gordon equation,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 3292–3295, 2009.
- Z.-D. Dai, D.-Q. Xian, and D.-L. Li, “Homoclinic breather-wave with convective effect for the (1+1)-dimensional boussinesq equation,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 26, no. 4, Article ID 040203, 2009.
- H. L. Chen and D. Q. Xian, “Periodic wave solutions for the Klein-Gordon-Zakharov equation,” Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, vol. 29, no. 6, 2006.
- S. K. Liu and S. D. Liu, Nonliner Equations in Physics, Peking University Press, Beijing, China, 2000.
- R. Hirota, “Exact envelope-soliton solutions of a nonlinear wave equation,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 805–809, 1973.