- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 784816, 12 pages
Nonlocal Problem for Fractional Evolution Equations of Mixed Type with the Measure of Noncompactness
Department of Mathematics, Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou 730070, China
Received 8 December 2012; Revised 14 March 2013; Accepted 18 March 2013
Academic Editor: Xinan Hao
Copyright © 2013 Pengyu Chen and Yongxiang Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Haiyong Qin, Jianwei Liu, and Xin Zuo, “Controllability problem for fractional integrodifferential evolution systems of mixed type with the measure of noncompactness,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2014.
- Amar Debbouche, and Juan J. Nieto, “Sobolev type fractional abstract evolution equations with nonlocal conditions and optimal multi-controls,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 245, pp. 74–85, 2014.
- Alka Chadha, and Dwijendra N. Pandey, “Existence Results for an Impulsive Neutral Fractional Integrodifferential Equation with Infinite Delay,” International Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.