- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 787038, 6 pages
Positive Solutions for Nonlinear Integro-Differential Equations of Mixed Type in Banach Spaces
1School of Mathematical Sciences, Fudan University, Shanghai 200433, China
2Department of Mathematics, Shanghai Normal University, Shanghai 200234, China
Received 29 August 2013; Accepted 16 September 2013
Academic Editor: Geraldo Botelho
Copyright © 2013 Yan Sun. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Guo, “Extremal solutions of nonlinear Fredholm integral equations in ordered Banach spaces,” Northeastern Mathematical Journal, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 416–423, 1991.
- K. Deimling, Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1985.
- Y. B. Chen and W. Zhuang, “The existence of maximal and minimal solution of the nonlinear integro-differential equation in Banach space,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 139–147, 1986.
- Y. Du, “Fixed points of increasing operators in ordered Banach spaces and applications,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 38, no. 1-2, pp. 1–20, 1990.
- S. Du and V. Lakshmikantham, “Monotone iterative technique for differential equations in a Banach space,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 87, no. 2, pp. 454–459, 1982.
- G. Ladde, V. Lakshmikantham, and A. Vatsala, Monotone Iterative Techniques for Nonlinear Differential Equations, Pitman, Boston, Mass, USA, 1985.
- V. Lakshmikantham and S. Leela, Nonlinear Differential Equations in Abstract Spaces, Pergamon Press, New York, NY, USA, 1981.
- V. Lakshmikantham, S. Leela, and A. Vatsala, “Method of quasi-upper and lower solutions in abstract cones,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 833–838, 1982.
- D. Guo, Semi-Ordered Method in Nonlinear Analysis, Shandong Science and Technology Press, Jinan, China, 2000 (Chinese).
- H. Su, L. Liu, and C. Wu, “Iterative solution for systems of a class of abstract operator equations and applications,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 449–455, 2007 (Chinese).
- X. Zhang, “Fixed point theorems for a class of nonlinear operators in Banach spaces and applications,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 69, no. 2, pp. 536–543, 2008.
- L. Liu, “Iterative method for solutions and coupled quasi-solutions of nonlinear integro-differential equations of mixed type in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 42, pp. 583–598, 2000.
- Y. Z. Chen, “Existence theorems of coupled fixed points,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 154, no. 1, pp. 142–150, 1991.
- D. Guo and V. Lakshmikantham, Nonlinear Problems in Abstract Cones, Academic Press, Boston, Mass, USA, 1988.
- T. G. Bhaskar and V. Lakshmikantham, “Fixed point theorems in partially ordered metric spaces and applications,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 65, no. 7, pp. 1379–1393, 2006.
- M. Krasnosel'skii and P. Zabreiko, Geometrical Methods of Nonlinear Analysis, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1984.
- H. P. Heinz, “On the behaviour of measures of noncompactness with respect to differentiation and integration of vector-valued functions,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 1351–1371, 1983.
- J. Banaś and K. Goebel, Measures of Noncompactness in Banach Spaces, vol. 60 of Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- H. Mönch, “Boundary value problems for nonlinear ordinary differential equations of second order in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 985–999, 1980.
- J. Sun and L. Liu, “Iterative method for coupled quasi-solutions of mixed monotone operator equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 52, no. 2-3, pp. 301–308, 1992.