- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 790783, 6 pages
On Certain Inequalities for Neuman-Sándor Mean
1School of Distance Education, Huzhou Broadcast and TV University, Huzhou 313000, China
2School of Mathematics and Computation Sciences, Hunan City University, Yiyang 413000, China
Received 2 March 2013; Accepted 14 April 2013
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2013 Wei-Mao Qian and Yu-Ming Chu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Neuman and J. Sándor, “On the Schwab-Borchardt mean,” Mathematica Pannonica, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 253–266, 2003.
- E. Neuman and J. Sándor, “On the Schwab-Borchardt mean. II,” Mathematica Pannonica, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 49–59, 2006.
- Y.-M. Li, B.-Y. Long, and Y.-M. Chu, “Sharp bounds for the Neuman-Sádor mean in terms of generalized logarithmic mean,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 567–577, 2012.
- E. Neuman, “A note on a certain bivariate mean,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 637–643, 2012.
- Y.-M. Chu, B.-Y. Long, W.-M. Gong, and Y.-Q. Song, “Sharp bounds for Seiffert and Neuman-Sándor means in terms of generalized logarithmic means,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2013, 10 pages, 2013.
- Y.-M. Chu and B.-Y. Long, “Bounds of the Neuman-Sándor mean using power and identric means,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 832591, 6 pages, 2013.
- T.-H. Zhao, Y.-M. Chu, and B.-Y. Liu, “Optimal bounds for Neuman-Sándor mean in terms of the convex combinations of harmonic, geometric, quadratic, and contraharmonic means,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, Article ID 302635, 9 pages, 2012.
- T.-H. Zhao, Y.-M. Chu, Y.-L. Jiang, and Y.-M. Li, “Best possible bounds for Neuman-Sándor mean by the identric, quadratic and contraharmonic means,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 348326, 12 pages, 2013.
- Z.-Y. He, W.-M. Qian, Y.-L. Jiang, Y.-Q. Song, and Y.-M. Chu, “Bounds for the combinations of Neuman-Sándor, arithmetic and second Seiffer means in terms of contraharmonic mean,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 903982, 5 pages, 2013.
- G. D. Anderson, M. K. Vamanamurthy, and M. K. Vuorinen, Conformal Invariants, Inequalities, and Quasiconformal Maps, Canadian Mathematical Society Series of Monographs and Advanced Texts, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1997.
- S. Simić and M. Vuorinen, “Landen inequalities for zero-balanced hypergeometric functions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 932061, 11 pages, 2012.