- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 791296, 7 pages
Resilient - Filtering of Uncertain Markovian Jumping Systems within the Finite-Time Interval
College of Electrical Engineering and Automation, Anhui University, Hefei 230601, China
Received 16 November 2012; Revised 10 March 2013; Accepted 17 March 2013
Academic Editor: Gani Stamov
Copyright © 2013 Shuping He. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fenggang Wang, Xianzhang Ling, Xun Xu, and Feng Zhang, “Structural Stiffness Identification Based on the Extended Kalman Filter Research,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2014.
- Pengfei Guo, Jie Zhang, Hamid Reza Karimi, Yurong Liu, Ming Lyu, and Yuming Bo, “State Estimation for Wireless Network Control System with Stochastic Uncertainty and Time Delay Based on Sliding Mode Observer,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Yanwei Tian, and Baofeng Chen, “Sufficient Conditions on the Exponential Stability of Neutral Stochastic Differential Equations with Time-Varying Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Yang Yu, Zengqiang Mi, Yikun Xu, and Tong Zhao, “Global Multivariable Control of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor for Mechanical Elastic Energy Storage System under Multiclass Nonharmonic External Disturbances,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Tak Kuen Siu, “Integration by Parts and Martingale Representation for a Markov Chain,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Li Qiu, Chengxiang Liu, Fengqi Yao, and Gang Xu, “Analysis and Design of Networked Control Systems with Random Markovian Delays and Uncertain Transition Probabilities,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Qing Sun, Shunyi Zhao, and Yanyan Yin, “Optimal State Estimation for Discrete-Time Markov Jump Systems with Missing Observations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Ze Li, and Xinhao Yang, “Delay-Dependent Robust Filtering for a Class of Fuzzy Stochastic Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.