- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 791296, 7 pages
Resilient - Filtering of Uncertain Markovian Jumping Systems within the Finite-Time Interval
College of Electrical Engineering and Automation, Anhui University, Hefei 230601, China
Received 16 November 2012; Revised 10 March 2013; Accepted 17 March 2013
Academic Editor: Gani Stamov
Copyright © 2013 Shuping He. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Dorato, “Short time stability in linear time-varying systems,” in Proceedings of the IRE international Convention Record, pp. 83–87, 1961.
- F. Amato, R. Ambrosino, C. Cosentino, and G. De Tommasi, “Input-output finite time stabilization of linear systems,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 9, pp. 1558–1562, 2010.
- Y. Zhang, C. Liu, and X. Mu, “Robust finite-time stabilization of uncertain singular Markovian jump systems,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 36, no. 10, pp. 5109–5121, 2012.
- J. Zhou, S. Xu, and H. Shen, “Finite-time robust stochastic stability of uncertain stochastic delayed reaction—diffusion genetic regulatory networks,” Neurocomputing, vol. 74, no. 17, pp. 2790–2796, 2011.
- S. He and F. Liu, “Finite-time control of nonlinear jump systems with time-delays via dynamic observer-based state feedback,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 605–614, 2012.
- H. Liu, Y. Shen, and X. Zhao, “Delay-dependent observer-based finite-time control for switched systems with time-varying delay,” Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 885–898, 2012.
- R. E. Kalman, “A new approach to linear filtering and prediction problems,” Journal of Basic Engineering D, vol. 82, pp. 35–45, 1960.
- P. Shi, E.-K. Boukas, and R. K. Agarwal, “Kalman filtering for continuous-time uncertain systems with Markovian jumping parameters,” Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, vol. 44, no. 8, pp. 1592–1597, 1999.
- Y. He, G. P. Liu, D. Rees, and M. Wu, “ filtering for discrete-time systems with time-varying delay,” Signal Processing, vol. 89, no. 3, pp. 275–282, 2009.
- S. Xu and J. Lam, “Reduced-order filtering for singular systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 48–57, 2007.
- H. Zhang, A. S. Mehr, and Y. Shi, “Improved robust energy-to-peak filtering for uncertain linear systems,” Signal Processing, vol. 90, no. 9, pp. 2667–2675, 2010.
- G.-H. Yang and J. L. Wang, “Robust nonfragile Kalman filtering for uncertain linear systems with estimator gain uncertainty,” Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 343–348, 2001.
- M. S. Mahmoud, “Resilient linear filtering of uncertain systems,” Automatica, vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 1797–1802, 2004.
- Y. Y. Wang, L. Xie, and C. E. de Souza, “Robust control of a class of uncertain nonlinear systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 139–149, 1992.
- X. Feng, K. A. Loparo, Y. Ji, and H. J. Chizeck, “Stochastic stability properties of jump linear systems,” Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 38–53, 1992.
- X. Mao, “Stability of stochastic differential equations with Markovian switching,” Stochastic Processes and their Applications, vol. 79, no. 1, pp. 45–67, 1999.