- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 793276, 13 pages
On Distributed Reduced-Order Observer-Based Protocol for Linear Multiagent Consensus under Switching Topology
Institute of Intelligent Systems and Decision, Wenzhou University, Zhejiang 325027, China
Received 21 January 2013; Accepted 18 March 2013
Academic Editor: H. G. Enjieu Kadji
Copyright © 2013 Yan Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bingbing Xu, Lixin Gao, Yan Zhang, and Xiaole Xu, “Leader-Following Consensus Stability of Discrete-Time Linear Multiagent Systems with Observer-Based Protocols,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Xiaole Xu, Shengyong Chen, and Lixin Gao, “Observer-based consensus tracking for second-order leader-following nonlinear multi-agent systems with adaptive coupling parameter design,” Neurocomputing, 2014.
- Xiaole Xu, Shengyong Chen, and Lixin Gao, “Distributed Leader-Following Finite-Time Consensus Control for Linear Multiagent Systems under Switching Topology,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Lixin Gao, Bingbing Xu, Junwei Li, and Hui Zhang, “Distributed reduced-order observer-based approach to consensus problems for linear multi-agent systems,” Iet Control Theory And Applications, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 784–792, 2015.
- Lixin Gao, Yulong Cui, Xiaole Xu, and Yuge Zhao, “Distributed consensus protocol for leader-following multi-agent systems with functional observers,” Journal Of The Franklin Institute-Engineering And Applied Mathematics, vol. 352, no. 11, pp. 5173–5190, 2015.