- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 793276, 13 pages
On Distributed Reduced-Order Observer-Based Protocol for Linear Multiagent Consensus under Switching Topology
Institute of Intelligent Systems and Decision, Wenzhou University, Zhejiang 325027, China
Received 21 January 2013; Accepted 18 March 2013
Academic Editor: H. G. Enjieu Kadji
Copyright © 2013 Yan Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Jadbabaie, J. Lin, and A. S. Morse, “Coordination of groups of mobile autonomous agents using nearest neighbor rules,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 988–1001, 2003.
- T. Vicsek, A. Czirk, E. Ben-Jacob, I. Cohen, and O. Shochet, “Novel type of phase transition in a system of self-driven particles,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 75, no. 6, pp. 1226–1229, 1995.
- N. Corson, M. A. Aziz-Alaoui, R. Ghnemat, S. Balev, and C. Bertelle, “Modeling the dynamics of complex interaction systems: from morphogenesis to control,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 22, no. 2, Article ID 1250025, 20 pages, 2012.
- W. Ren and R. W. Beard, Distributed Consensus in Multivehicle Cooperative Control: Theory and Applications, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2008.
- W. Yu, G. Chen, and M. Cao, “Some necessary and sufficient conditions for second-order consensus in multi-agent dynamical systems,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 1089–1095, 2010.
- F. Xiao and L. Wang, “Consensus problems for high-dimensional multi-agent systems,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 830–837, 2007.
- R. Olfati-Saber, A. A. Fax, and R. M. Murray, “Consensus and cooperation in networked multi-agent systems,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 215–233, 2007.
- Y. Hong, J. Hu, and L. Gao, “Tracking control for multi-agent consensus with an active leader and variable topology,” Automatica, vol. 42, no. 7, pp. 1177–1182, 2006.
- J. Hu and Y. Hong, “Leader-following coordination of multi-agent systems with coupling time delays,” Physica A, vol. 374, no. 2, pp. 853–863, 2007.
- W. Ren, “On consensus algorithms for double-integrator dynamics,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 1503–1509, 2008.
- P. Lin and Y. Jia, “Further results on decentralised coordination in networks of agents with second-order dynamics,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 3, no. 7, pp. 957–970, 2009.
- W. Ren, K. L. Moore, and Y. Chen, “High-order and model reference consensus algorithms in cooperative control of multivehicle systems,” ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control,, vol. 129, no. 5, pp. 678–688, 2007.
- F. Jiang and L. Wang, “Consensus seeking of high-order dynamic multi-agent systems with fixed and switching topologies,” International Journal of Control, vol. 83, no. 2, pp. 404–420, 2010.
- W. Ren and R. W. Beard, “Consensus seeking in multiagent systems under dynamically changing interaction topologies,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 655–661, 2005.
- Y. Hong and X. Wang, “Multi-agent tracking of a high-dimensional active leader with switching topology,” Journal of Systems Science & Complexity, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 722–731, 2009.
- L. Gao, Y. Tang, W. Chen, and H. Zhang, “Consensus seeking in multi-agent systems with an active leader and communication delays,” Kybernetika, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 773–789, 2011.
- W. Ni and D. Cheng, “Leader-following consensus of multi-agent systems under fixed and switching topologies,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 3-4, pp. 209–217, 2010.
- L. Gao, J. Zhang, and W. Chen, “Second-order consensus for multiagent systems under directed and switching topologies,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 273140, 21 pages, 2012.
- R. Yamapi, H. G. Enjieu Kadji, and G. Filatrella, “Stability of the synchronization manifold in nearest neighbor nonidentical van der Pol-like oscillators,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 61, no. 1-2, pp. 275–294, 2010.
- Y. Chen, J. Lü, F. Han, and X. Yu, “On the cluster consensus of discrete-time multi-agent systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 517–523, 2011.
- J. Zhao, M. A. Aziz-Alaoui, and C. Bertelle, “Cluster synchronization analysis of complex dynamical networks by input-to-state stability,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 70, no. 2, pp. 1107–1115, 2012.
- Y. Sun, “Mean square consensus for uncertain multiagent systems with noises and delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 621060, 18 pages, 2012.
- H. Li, “Observer-type consensus protocol for a class of fractional-order uncertain multiagent systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 672346, 18 pages, 2012.
- X.-R. Yang and G.-P. Liu, “Necessary and sufficient consensus conditions of descriptor multi-agent systems,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 59, no. 11, pp. 2669–2677, 2012.
- F. Sun, Z.-H. Guan, X.-S. Zhan, and F.-S. Yuan, “Consensus of second-order and high-order discrete-time multi-agent systems with random networks,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 1979–1990, 2012.
- U. Münz, A. Papachristodoulou, and F. Allgöwer, “Consensus in multi-agent systems with coupling delays and switching topology,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Cotrol, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 2976–2982, 2011.
- X. Wang, Y. Hong, J. Huang, and Z.-P. Jiang, “A distributed control approach to a robust output regulation problem for multi-agent linear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 12, pp. 2891–2895, 2010.
- Y. Su and J. Huang, “Cooperative output regulation of linear multi-agent systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 4, pp. 1062–1066, 2012.
- Y. Hong, G. Chen, and L. Bushnell, “Distributed observers design for leader-following control of multi-agent networks,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 846–850, 2008.
- L. Gao, X. Zhu, and W. Chen, “Leader-following consensus problem with an accelerated motion leadera,” International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 931–939, 2012.
- S. Bowong and R. Yamapi, “Adaptive observer based synchronization of a class of uncertain chaotic systems,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 18, no. 8, pp. 2425–2435, 2008.
- Z. Li, Z. Duan, G. Chen, and L. Huang, “Consensus of multiagent systems and synchronization of complex networks: a unified viewpoint,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 213–224, 2010.
- H. Zhang, F. L. Lewis, and A. Das, “Optimal design for synchronization of cooperative systems: state feedback, observer and output feedback,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 8, pp. 1948–1952, 2011.
- L. Gao, X. Zhu, W. Chen, and H. Zhang, “Leader-following consensus of linear multi-agent systems with state-observer under switching topologies,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 873140, 12 pages, 2013.
- Z. Li, X. Liu, P. Lin, and W. Ren, “Consensus of linear multi-agent systems with reduced-order observer-based protocols,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 510–516, 2011.
- J. H. Seo, H. Shim, and J. Back, “Consensus of high-order linear systems using dynamic output feedback compensator: low gain approach,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 11, pp. 2659–2664, 2009.
- Z. Li, Z. Duan, and G. Chen, “Dynamic consensus of linear multi-agent systems,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 19–28, 2011.
- W. Dong, “Distributed observer-based cooperative control of multiple nonholonomic mobile agents,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 797–808, 2012.
- R. A. Horn and C. R. Johnson, Matrix Analysis, Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1985.
- C. Chen, Linear System Theory and Design, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1999.
- W. M. Wonham, Linear Multivariable Control, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1985.