- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 803540, 7 pages
Post-Lie Algebra Structures on the Lie Algebra
Department of Mathematics, Heilongjiang University, Harbin 150080, China
Received 1 August 2013; Accepted 15 September 2013
Academic Editor: Teoman Özer
Copyright © 2013 Yuqiu Sheng and Xiaomin Tang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Vallette, “Homology of generalized partition posets,” Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, vol. 208, no. 2, pp. 699–725, 2007.
- D. Burde, “Left-symmetric algebras, or pre-Lie algebras in geometry and physics,” Central European Journal of Mathematics, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 323–357, 2006.
- D. Burde, K. Dekimpe, and S. Deschamps, “LR-algebras,” in New Developments in Lie Theory and Geometry, vol. 491 of Contemporary Mathematics, pp. 125–140, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2009.
- D. Burde and K. Dekimpe, “Post-Lie algebra structures and generalized derivations of semisimple Lie algebras,” Moscow Mathematical Journal, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 1–18, 2013.
- D. Burde, K. Dekimpe, and K. Vercammen, “Affine actions on Lie groups and post-Lie algebra structures,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 437, no. 5, pp. 1250–1263, 2012.
- J.-L. Loday, “Generalized bialgebras and triples of operads,” Astérisque, vol. 320, 2008.
- H. Z. Munthe-Kaas and A. Lundervold, “On post-lie algebras, lie—butcher series and moving frames,” Foundations of Computational Mathematics, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 583–613, 2013.
- Y. Pan, Q. Liu, C. Bai, and L. Guo, “PostLie algebra structures on the Lie algebra ,” Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra, vol. 23, pp. 180–197, 2012.
- F. R. Gantmacher, The Theory of Matrices, vol. 2, Chelsea Publishing, New York, NY, USA, 1959.