- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 805104, 6 pages
General Split Feasibility Problems in Hilbert Spaces
1Young Researchers Club, Babol Branch, Islamic Azad University, Babol, Iran
2Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 25 October 2012; Accepted 23 December 2012
Academic Editor: Qamrul Hasan Ansari
Copyright © 2013 Mohammad Eslamian and Abdul Latif. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jen-Chih Yao, Lu-Chuan Ceng, Nawab Hussain, and Abdul Latif, “Strong convergence for solving a general system of variational inequalities and fixed point problems in Banach spaces,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2013.
- Shih-sen Chang, and Lin Wang, “Strong convergence theorems for the general split variational inclusion problem in Hilbert spaces,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2014.
- Rudong Chen, Jie Wang, and Huiwen Zhang, “General split equality problems in Hilbert spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2014.
- Shih-sen Chang, Lin Wang, Yong Kun Tang, and Gang Wang, “Moudafi's open question and simultaneous iterative algorithm for general split equality variational inclusion problems and general split equality opti,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2014.
- Shih-sen Chang, and Ravi P Agarwal, “Strong convergence theorems of general split equality problems for quasi-nonexpansive mappings,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 367, 2014.
- Li Yang, and Fu Hai Zhao, “General Split Variational Inclusion Problem in Hilbert Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Mohammad Eslamian, “General algorithms for split common fixed point problem of demicontractive mappings,” Optimization, pp. 1–23, 2015.
- Shih-sen Chang, Lin Wang, Xiong Rui Wang, and Gang Wang, “General Split Equality Equilibrium Problems with Application to Split Optimization Problems,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 2015.
- Zhaoli Ma, Lin Wang, Shih-sen Chang, and Wen Duan, “Convergence theorems for split equality mixed equilibrium problems with applications,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.
- M. Eslamian, R. Saadati, and J. Vahidi, “Viscosity iterative process for demicontractive mappings and multivalued mappings and equilibrium problems,” Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2015.