- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 805104, 6 pages
General Split Feasibility Problems in Hilbert Spaces
1Young Researchers Club, Babol Branch, Islamic Azad University, Babol, Iran
2Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 25 October 2012; Accepted 23 December 2012
Academic Editor: Qamrul Hasan Ansari
Copyright © 2013 Mohammad Eslamian and Abdul Latif. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jen-Chih Yao, Lu-Chuan Ceng, Nawab Hussain, and Abdul Latif, “Strong convergence for solving a general system of variational inequalities and fixed point problems in Banach spaces,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2013.
- Rudong Chen, Jie Wang, and Huiwen Zhang, “General split equality problems in Hilbert spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2014.
- Li Yang, and Fu Hai Zhao, “General Split Variational Inclusion Problem in Hilbert Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.