- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 805978, 6 pages
Global Attractor for Partial Functional Differential Equations with State-Dependent Delay
1College of Science, Zhejiang A and F University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 311300, China
2Department of Mathematics, Huaiyin Normal University, Huaian, Jiangsu 223300, China
Received 25 March 2013; Accepted 28 June 2013
Academic Editor: Ferenc Hartung
Copyright © 2013 Zhimin He and Bo Du. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Hartung, T. Krisztin, H.-O. Walther, and J. Wu, “Functional differential equations with state-dependent delays: theory and applications,” in Handbook of Differential Equations: Ordinary Differential Equations. Vol. III, pp. 435–545, Elsevier/North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- Y. Cao, J. Fan, and T. C. Gard, “The effects of state-dependent time delay on a stage-structured population growth model,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 95–105, 1992.
- F. Hartung, “Linearized stability in periodic functional differential equations with state-dependent delays,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 174, no. 2, pp. 201–211, 2005.
- F. Hartung, “Parameter estimation by quasilinearization in functional differential equations with state-dependent delays: a numerical study,” in Proceedings of the Third World Congress of Nonlinear Analysts, Part 7 (Catania, 2000), vol. 47, 2001, Nonlinear Analysis TMA 47 (7), 4557–4566, 2001.
- Y. Kuang and H. L. Smith, “Slowly oscillating periodic solutions of autonomous state-dependent delay equations,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 19, no. 9, pp. 855–872, 1992.
- M. Adimy, K. Ezzinbi, and J. Wu, “Center manifold and stability in critical cases for for some partial functional differential equations,” International Journal of Evolution Equations, vol. 2, pp. 69–95, 2006.
- M. Adimy, A. Elazzouzi, and K. Ezzinbi, “Bohr-Neugebauer type theorem for some partial neutral functional differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 66, no. 5, pp. 1145–1160, 2007.
- J. K. Hale, Asymptotic Behavior of Dissipative Systems, vol. 25 of Mathematical Surveys and Monographs, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1988.
- J. E. Billotti and J. P. LaSalle, “Dissipative periodic processes,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 77, pp. 1082–1088, 1971.
- C. Corduneanu, Principles of Differential and Integral Equations, Allyn and Bacon, Boston, Mass, USA, 1971.