- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 807459, 11 pages
Regularity of a Stochastic Fractional Delayed Reaction-Diffusion Equation Driven by Lévy Noise
Department of Mathematics, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha 410073, China
Received 27 June 2013; Accepted 18 August 2013
Academic Editor: Agacik Zafer
Copyright © 2013 Tianlong Shen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Bardos, P. Penel, U. Frisch, and P.-L. Sulem, “Modified dissipativity for a nonlinear evolution equation arising in turbulence,” Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, vol. 71, no. 3, pp. 237–256, 1979.
- L. Bo, K. Shi, and Y. Wang, “On a nonlocal stochastic Kuramoto-Sivashinsky equation with jumps,” Stochastics and Dynamics, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 439–457, 2007.
- B. Guo, X. Pu, and F. Huang, Fractional Partial Differential Equations and Numerical Solution, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2011.
- J. Huang, Y. Li, and Y. Zheng, Introduction of Random Dynamical Systems, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2012.
- J. M. Angulo, M. D. Ruiz-Medina, V. V. Anh, and W. Grecksch, “Fractional diffusion and fractional heat equation,” Advances in Applied Probability, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 1077–1099, 2000.
- P. Azerad and M. Mellouk, “On a stochastic partial differential equation with non-local diffusion,” Potential Analysis, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 183–197, 2007.
- L. Debbi and M. Dozzi, “On the solutions of nonlinear stochastic fractional partial differential equations in one spatial dimension,” Stochastic Processes and Their Applications, vol. 115, no. 11, pp. 1764–1781, 2005.
- A. Truman and J. Wu, Fractal Burgers Equations Driven by Lévy Noise, vol. 245 of Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Chapman and Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2006.
- Z. Brze\'zniak and L. Debbi, “On stochastic Burgers equation driven by a fractional Laplacian and space-time white noise,” in Stochastic Differential Equations: Theory and Applications, vol. 2, pp. 135–167, World Scientific Publishing, Hackensack, NJ, USA, 2007.
- Z. Brzeźniak, L. Debbi, and B. Goldys, “Ergodic properties of fractional stochastic Burgers equation,” Preprint, 2011, http://arxiv.org/pdf/1106.1918.pdf.
- T. Caraballo and J. Real, “Attractors for 2D-Navier-Stokes models with delays,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 205, no. 2, pp. 271–297, 2004.
- J. Wu, Theory and Applications of Partial Functional-Differential Equations, vol. 119 of Applied Mathematical Sciences, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- M. Niu and B. Xie, “Regularity of a fractional partial differential equation driven by space-time white noise,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 138, no. 4, pp. 1479–1489, 2010.
- K. Kyeong-Hun and K. Panki, “An Lp-theory of stochastic parabolic equations with the random fractional Laplacian driven by Levy processes,” 2011, http://arxiv.org/pdf/1111.4712.pdf.
- J. B. Walsh, “An introduction to stochastic partial differential equations,” in École d'été de Probabilités de Saint-Flour, vol. 1180 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, pp. 265–439, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1986.
- L. Debbi, “On some properties of a high order fractional differential operator which is not in general selfadjoint,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 1, no. 25-28, pp. 1325–1339, 2007.
- J. Walsh, An Introduction to Stochastic Partial Differential Equations, vol. 1180 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1986.