- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 810735, 7 pages
Hardy-Type Space Associated with an Infinite-Dimensional Unitary Matrix Group
Institute of Mathematics, University of Rzeszów, 16A Rejtana Street, 35-310 Rzeszów, Poland
Received 23 March 2013; Accepted 18 June 2013
Academic Editor: Qing-Wen Wang
Copyright © 2013 Oleh Lopushansky. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. A. Neretin, “Hua-type integrals over unitary groups and over projective limits of unitary groups,” Duke Mathematical Journal, vol. 114, no. 2, pp. 239–266, 2002.
- G. Olshanski, “The problem of harmonic analysis on the infinite-dimensional unitary group,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 205, no. 2, pp. 464–524, 2003.
- D. Pickrell, “Measures on infinite dimensional Grassmann manifolds,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 70, no. 2, pp. 323–356, 1987.
- S. Kerov, G. Olshanski, and A. Vershik, “Harmonic analysis on the infinite symmetric group: a deformation of regular representation,” Comptes Rendus de l'Académie des Sciences. Series I, vol. 316, pp. 773–778, 1993.
- A. Borodin and G. Olshanski, “Harmonic analysis on the infinite-dimensional unitary group and determinantal point processes,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 161, no. 3, pp. 1319–1422, 2005.
- E. Tomas, “On Prohorov's criterion for projective limits,” Operator Theory, vol. 168, pp. 251–261, 2006.
- Y. Yamasaki, “Projective limit of Haar measures on O(n),” Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, vol. 8, pp. 141–149, 1972/73.
- O. Lopushansky and A. Zagorodnyuk, “Hardy type spaces associated with compact unitary groups,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 74, no. 2, pp. 556–572, 2011.
- N. Bourbaki, Integration II, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2004.
- K. Floret, “Natural norms on symmetric tensor products of normed spaces,” Note di Matematica, vol. 17, pp. 153–188, 1997.
- M. Reed and B. Simon, Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics, Volume II, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1975.
- W. Rudin, Function Theory in the Unit Ball of ℂn, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1980.