- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 813635, 5 pages
Regularization Method for the Approximate Split Equality Problem in Infinite-Dimensional Hilbert Spaces
Department of Mathematics, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 31 March 2013; Accepted 12 April 2013
Academic Editor: Yisheng Song
Copyright © 2013 Rudong Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Censor and T. Elfving, “A multiprojection algorithm using Bregman projections in a product space,” Numerical Algorithms, vol. 8, no. 2–4, pp. 221–239, 1994.
- C. Byrne, “Iterative oblique projection onto convex sets and the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 441–453, 2002.
- C. Byrne, “A unified treatment of some iterative algorithms in signal processing and image reconstruction,” Inverse Problems, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 103–120, 2004.
- Q. Yang, “The relaxed CQ algorithm solving the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 1261–1266, 2004.
- B. Qu and N. Xiu, “A note on the CQ algorithm for the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 1655–1665, 2005.
- B. Qu and N. Xiu, “A new halfspace-relaxation projection method for the split feasibility problem,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 428, no. 5-6, pp. 1218–1229, 2008.
- J. Zhao and Q. Yang, “Several solution methods for the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 1791–1799, 2005.
- H.-K. Xu, “Iterative methods for the split feasibility problem in infinite-dimensional Hilbert spaces,” Inverse Problems, vol. 26, no. 10, Article ID 105018, p. 17, 2010.
- L.-C. Ceng, Q. H. Ansari, and J.-C. Yao, “Relaxed extragradient methods for finding minimum-norm solutions of the split feasibility problem,” Nonlinear Analysis A: Theory and Methods, vol. 75, no. 4, pp. 2116–2125, 2012.
- A. Moudafi, “Alternating CQ-algorithm for convex feasibility and split fixed-point problems,” Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis, 2013.
- A. Moudafi, “A relaxed alternating CQ-algorithm for convex feasibility problems,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A: Theory and Methods, vol. 79, pp. 117–121, 2013.
- C. Byrne and A. Moudafi, “Extensions of the CQ algorithm for the split feasibility and split equality problems,” 2013, hal-00776640-version 1.
- H. K. Xu and T. H. Kim, “Convergence of hybrid steepest-descent methods for variational inequalities,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 119, no. 1, pp. 185–201, 2003.
- A. Moudafi, “Coupling proximal algorithm and Tikhonov method,” Nonlinear Times and Digest, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 203–209, 1994.