- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 813903, 5 pages
Nonlocal Integrodifferential Boundary Value Problem for Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations on an Unbounded Domain
1School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Shanxi Normal University, Linfen, Shanxi 041004, China
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
3Department of Mathematics, Texas A and M University, Kingsville, TX 78363-8202, USA
Received 8 May 2013; Accepted 10 June 2013
Academic Editor: Dumitru Baleanu
Copyright © 2013 Lihong Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- G. M. Zaslavsky, Hamiltonian Chaos and Fractional Dynamics, Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK, 2008.
- R. L. Magin, Fractional Calculus in Bioengineering, Begell House, Redding, Conn, USA, 2006.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 204 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- J. Sabatier, O. P. Agrawal, and J. A. T. Machado, Eds., Advances in Fractional Calculus: Theoretical Developments and Applications in Physics and Engineering, Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2007.
- D. Baleanu, K. Diethelm, E. Scalas, and J. J. Trujillo, Fractional Calculus Models and Numerical Methods, Series on Complexity, Nonlinearity and Chaos, World Scientific, Boston, Mass, USA, 2012.
- M. P. Lazarević and A. M. Spasić, “Finite-time stability analysis of fractional order time-delay systems: Gronwall's approach,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 49, no. 3-4, pp. 475–481, 2009.
- J. D. Ramírez and A. S. Vatsala, “Monotone iterative technique for fractional differential equations with periodic boundary conditions,” Opuscula Mathematica, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 289–304, 2009.
- S. Zhang, “Existence results of positive solutions to boundary value problem for fractional differential equation,” Positivity, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 583–599, 2009.
- B. Ahmad and J. J. Nieto, “Existence of solutions for nonlocal boundary value problems of higher-order nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2009, Article ID 494720, 9 pages, 2009.
- Z. Wei, Q. Li, and J. Che, “Initial value problems for fractional differential equations involving Riemann-Liouville sequential fractional derivative,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 367, no. 1, pp. 260–272, 2010.
- B. Ahmad and S. K. Ntouyas, “A four-point nonlocal integral boundary value problem for fractional differential equations of arbitrary order,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, no. 22, pp. 1–15, 2011.
- Y. Zhao, S. Sun, Z. Han, and M. Zhang, “Positive solutions for boundary value problems of nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 16, pp. 6950–6958, 2011.
- B. Ahmad and J. J. Nieto, “Riemann-Liouville fractional integro-differential equations with fractional nonlocal integral boundary conditions,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2011, article 36, 2011.
- G. Wang, “Monotone iterative technique for boundary value problems of a nonlinear fractional differential equation with deviating arguments,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 236, no. 9, pp. 2425–2430, 2012.
- G. Wang, D. Baleanu, and L. Zhang, “Monotone iterative method for a class of nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 244–252, 2012.
- A. Babakhani, “Positive solutions for system of nonlinear fractional differential equations in two dimensions with delay,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2010, Article ID 536317, 16 pages, 2010.
- V. Gafiychuk, B. Datsko, V. Meleshko, and D. Blackmore, “Analysis of the solutions of coupled nonlinear fractional reaction-diffusion equations,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 1095–1104, 2009.
- A. Arara, M. Benchohra, N. Hamidi, and J. J. Nieto, “Fractional order differential equations on an unbounded domain,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 580–586, 2010.
- X. Zhao and W. Ge, “Unbounded solutions for a fractional boundary value problems on the infinite interval,” Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, vol. 109, no. 2, pp. 495–505, 2010.
- S. Liang and J. Zhang, “Existence of three positive solutions of -point boundary value problems for some nonlinear fractional differential equations on an infinite interval,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 11, pp. 3343–3354, 2011.
- X. Su, “Solutions to boundary value problem of fractional order on unbounded domains in a Banach space,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 74, no. 8, pp. 2844–2852, 2011.
- S. Liang and J. Zhang, “Existence of multiple positive solutions for -point fractional boundary value problems on an infinite interval,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 54, no. 5-6, pp. 1334–1346, 2011.
- G. Wang, B. Ahmad, and L. Zhang, “A coupled system of nonlinear fractional differential equations with multipoint fractional boundary conditions on an unbounded domain,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 248709, 11 pages, 2012.
- Y. Liu, “Existence and uniqueness of solutions for initial value problems of multi-order fractional differential equations on the half lines,” Scientia Sinica Mathematica, vol. 42, no. 7, pp. 735–756, 2012.
- L. Zhang, B. Ahmad, G. Wang, and R. P. Agarwal, “Nonlinear fractional integro-differential equations on unbounded domains in a Banach space,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 249, pp. 51–56, 2013.
- R. P. Agarwal, M. Meehan, and D. O'Regan, Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 141, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2001.
- Y. Liu, “Existence and unboundedness of positive solutions for singular boundary value problems on half-line,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 144, no. 2-3, pp. 543–556, 2003.