- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 814187, 12 pages
Deconvolution Filtering for Nonlinear Stochastic Systems with Randomly Occurring Sensor Delays via Probability-Dependent Method
1Shanghai Key Lab of Modern Optical System, Department of Control Science and Engineering, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 200093, China
2Informatization Office, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 200093, China
3Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, University of Agder, N-4898 Grimstad, Norway
Received 12 April 2013; Accepted 20 May 2013
Academic Editor: Zidong Wang
Copyright © 2013 Yuqiang Luo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Casavola, D. Famularo, and G. Franzè, “A robust deconvolution scheme for fault detection and isolation of uncertain linear systems: an LMI approach,” Automatica, vol. 41, no. 8, pp. 1463–1472, 2005.
- S. Gelfand and B. Chen, “Minimax robust deconvolution filters under stochastic parametric and noise uncertainties,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 32–44, 1994.
- S. Peng and B. Chen, “A deconvolution filter for multichannel nonminimum phase systems via the minimax approach,” Signal Processing, vol. 36, pp. 71–90, 1994.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, H. Shu, and G. Wei, “ filtering for nonlinear discrete-time stochastic systems with randomly varying sensor delays,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 1032–1037, 2009.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, J. Liang, and Y. Liu, “Recent advances on filtering and control for nonlinear stochastic complex systems with incomplete information: a survey,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 530759, 16 pages, 2012.
- Z. Wang and D. W. C. Ho, “Robust filtering under randomly varying sensor delays with variance constraints,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 320–326, 2004.
- D. Ding, Z. Wang, B. Shen, and H. Shu, “ state estimation for discrete-time complex networks with randomly occurring sensor saturations and randomly varying sensor delayss,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 725–736, 2012.
- A. Ray, “Output feedback control under randomly varying distributed delays,” Journal of Guidance Control and Dynamics, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 701–711, 1994.
- F. Yang, Z. Wang, G. Feng, and X. Liu, “Robust filtering with randomly varying sensor delay: the finite-horizon case,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 664–672, 2009.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “Robust filtering for a class of nonlinear networked systems with multiple stochastic communication delays and packet dropouts,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 1957–1966, 2010.
- X. Lu, L. Xie, H. Zhang, and W. Wang, “Robust Kalman filtering for discrete-time systems with measurement delay,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 522–526, 2007.
- Z. Wang, Y. Liu, and X. Liu, “ filtering for uncertain stochastic time-delay systems with sector-bounded nonlinearities,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 1268–1277, 2008.
- W.-H. Chen, Z.-H. Guan, and X. Lu, “Delay-dependent exponential stability of uncertain stochastic systems with multiple delays: an LMI approach,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 547–555, 2005.
- D. Ding, Z. Wang, H. Dong, and H. Shu, “Distributed state estimation with stochastic parameters and nonlinearities through sensor networks: the finite-horizon case,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 8, pp. 1575–1585, 2012.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “Fault detection for Markovian jump systems with sensor saturations and randomly varying nonlinearities,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 59, no. 10, pp. 2354–2362, 2012.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, H. Gao, and L. K. Stergioulas, “Extended Kalman filtering with stochastic nonlinearities and multiple missing measurements,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 9, pp. 2007–2015, 2012.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, H. Gao, and L. K. Stergioulas, “Probability-guaranteed finite-horizon filtering for a class of nonlinear time-varying systems with sensor saturations,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 61, no. 4, pp. 477–484, 2012.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, H. Shu, and G. Wei, “On nonlinear filtering for discrete-time stochastic systems with missing measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 2170–2180, 2008.
- P. Apkarian and P. Gahinet, “A convex characterization of gain-scheduled controllers,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 853–864, 1995.
- C. E. de Souza and A. Trofino, “Gain-scheduled controller synthesis for linear parameter varying systems via parameter-dependent Lyapunov functions,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 243–257, 2006.
- N. T. Hoang, H. D. Tuan, P. Apkarian, and S. Hosoe, “Gain-scheduled filtering for time-varying discrete systems,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 52, no. 9, pp. 2464–2476, 2004.
- W. J. Rugh and J. S. Shamma, “Research on gain scheduling,” Automatica, vol. 36, no. 10, pp. 1401–1425, 2000.
- F. Wang and V. Balakrishnan, “Improved stability analysis and gain-scheduled controller synthesis for parameter-dependent systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 720–734, 2002.
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, vol. 15, SIAM, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.