- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 814692, 14 pages
Robust Synchronization Criterion for Coupled Stochastic Discrete-Time Neural Networks with Interval Time-Varying Delays, Leakage Delay, and Parameter Uncertainties
1School of Electrical Engineering, Chungbuk National University, 52 Naesudong-ro, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju 361-763, Republic of Korea
2Department of Electrical Engineering, Yeungnam University, 214-1 Dae-Dong, Gyeongsan 712-749, Republic of Korea
3School of Electronic Engineering, Daegu University, Gyeongsan 712-714, Republic of Korea
4Department of Biomedical Engineering, School of Medicine, Chungbuk National University, 52 Naesudong-ro, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju 361-763, Republic of Korea
Received 6 September 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: José J. Oliveira
Copyright © 2013 M. J. Park et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M.J. Park, O.M. Kwon, Ju H. Park, S.M. Lee, J.W. Son, and E.J. Cha, “Consensus performance for discrete-time multi-agent systems with communication delay and multiple disturbances,” Neurocomputing, 2014.
- Mathiyalagan Kalidass, Hongye Su, and Sakthivel Rathinasamy, “Robust Stochastic Stability of Discrete-Time Markovian Jump Neural Networks with Leakage Delay,” Zeitschrift Fur Naturforschung Section A-A Journal of Physical Sciences, vol. 69, no. 1-2, pp. 70–80, 2014.