- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 814692, 14 pages
Robust Synchronization Criterion for Coupled Stochastic Discrete-Time Neural Networks with Interval Time-Varying Delays, Leakage Delay, and Parameter Uncertainties
1School of Electrical Engineering, Chungbuk National University, 52 Naesudong-ro, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju 361-763, Republic of Korea
2Department of Electrical Engineering, Yeungnam University, 214-1 Dae-Dong, Gyeongsan 712-749, Republic of Korea
3School of Electronic Engineering, Daegu University, Gyeongsan 712-714, Republic of Korea
4Department of Biomedical Engineering, School of Medicine, Chungbuk National University, 52 Naesudong-ro, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju 361-763, Republic of Korea
Received 6 September 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: José J. Oliveira
Copyright © 2013 M. J. Park et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. H. Strogatz, “Exploring complex networks,” Nature, vol. 410, no. 6825, pp. 268–276, 2001.
- S. Boccaletti, V. Latora, Y. Moreno, M. Chavez, and D.-U. Hwang, “Complex networks: structure and dynamics,” Physics Reports A, vol. 424, no. 4-5, pp. 175–308, 2006.
- J. Cao, G. Chen, and P. Li, “Global synchronization in an array of delayed neural networks with hybrid coupling,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 488–498, 2008.
- J. Cao and L. Li, “Cluster synchronization in an array of hybrid coupled neural networks with delay,” Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 335–342, 2009.
- T. Li, T. Wang, A. G. Song, and S. M. Fei, “Exponential synchronization for arrays of coupled neural networks with time-delay couplings,” International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 187–196, 2011.
- O. M. Kwon, J. H. Park, and S. M. Lee, “Secure communication based on chaotic synchronization via interval time-varying delay feedback control,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 63, no. 1-2, pp. 239–252, 2011.
- Y. Liu, Z. Wang, J. Liang, and X. Liu, “Synchronization and state estimation for discrete-time complex networks with distributed delays,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 1314–1325, 2008.
- D. Yue and H. Li, “Synchronization stability of continuous/discrete complex dynamical networks with interval time-varying delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 73, no. 4–6, pp. 809–819, 2010.
- T. Li, A. Song, and S. Fei, “Synchronization control for arrays of coupled discrete-time delayed Cohen-Grossberg neural networks,” Neurocomputing, vol. 74, no. 1–3, pp. 197–204, 2010.
- S. Xu, J. Lam, X. Mao, and Y. Zou, “A new LMI condition for delay-dependent robust stability of stochastic time-delay systems,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 419–423, 2005.
- Z. Wu, H. Su, J. Chu, and W. Zhou, “Improved result on stability analysis of discrete stochastic neural networks with time delay,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 17, pp. 1546–1552, 2009.
- R. Yang, P. Shi, and H. Gao, “New delay-dependent stability criterion for stochastic systems with time delays,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 2, no. 11, pp. 966–973, 2008.
- O. M. Kwon, “Stability criteria for uncertain stochastic dynamic systems with time-varying delays,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 338–350, 2011.
- H. Li and D. Yue, “Synchronization of Markovian jumping stochastic complex networks with distributed time delays and probabilistic interval discrete time-varying delays,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 43, no. 10, Article ID 105101, 25 pages, 2010.
- H. Wang and Q. Song, “Synchronization for an array of coupled stochastic discrete-time neural networks with mixed delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 74, no. 10, pp. 1572–1584, 2011.
- Y. Tang and J. A. Fang, “Robust synchronization in an array of fuzzy delayed cellular neural networks with stochastically hybrid coupling,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 13–15, pp. 3253–3262, 2009.
- J. Liang, Z. Wang, Y. Liu, and X. Liu, “Robust synchronization of an array of coupled stochastic discrete-time delayed neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 1910–1921, 2008.
- Q. Song, “Synchronization analysis in an array of asymmetric neural networks with time-varying delays and nonlinear coupling,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 216, no. 5, pp. 1605–1613, 2010.
- Q. Song, “Design of controller on synchronization of chaotic neural networks with mixed time-varying delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 13–15, pp. 3288–3295, 2009.
- Q. Song, “Synchronization analysis of coupled connected neural networks with mixed time delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 16–18, pp. 3907–3914, 2009.
- T. Huang, C. Li, S. Duan, and J. Starzyk, “Robust exponential stability of uncertain delayed neural networks with stochastic perturbation and impulse effects,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 23, pp. 866–875, 2012.
- X. Li, X. Fu, P. Balasubramaniam, and R. Rakkiyappan, “Existence, uniqueness and stability analysis of recurrent neural networks with time delay in the leakage term under impulsive perturbations,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 4092–4108, 2010.
- X. Li and J. Cao, “Delay-dependent stability of neural networks of neutral type with time delay in the leakage term,” Nonlinearity, vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 1709–1726, 2010.
- S. Xu and J. Lam, “A survey of linear matrix inequality techniques in stability analysis of delay systems,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 39, no. 12, pp. 1095–1113, 2008.
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, vol. 15 of SIAM Studies in Applied Mathematics, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM), Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.
- O. M. Kwon, S. M. Lee, and J. H. Park, “On improved passivity criteria of uncertain neural networks with time-varying delays,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 67, pp. 1261–1271, 2011.
- C. Godsil and G. Royle, Algebraic Graph Theory, vol. 207 of Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- M. J. Park, O. M. Kwon, J. H. Park, S. M. Lee, and E. J. Cha, “Leader following consensus criteria for multi-agent systems with time-varying delays and switching interconnection topologies,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 21, Article ID 110508, 2012.
- A. Graham, Kronecker Products and Matrix Calculus: With Applications, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1982.
- X. L. Zhu and G. H. Yang, “Jensen inequality approach to stability analysis of discrete-time systems with time-varying delay,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '08), pp. 1644–1649, Seattle, Wash, USA, June 2008.
- M. C. de Oliveira and R. E. Skelton, “Stability tests for constrained linear systems,” in Perspectives in Robust Control, vol. 268 of Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, pp. 241–257, Springer, London, UK, 2001.
- P. Park, J. W. Ko, and C. Jeong, “Reciprocally convex approach to stability of systems with time-varying delays,” Automatica, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 235–238, 2011.
- A.-L. Barabási and R. Albert, “Emergence of scaling in random networks,” American Association for the Advancement of Science, vol. 286, no. 5439, pp. 509–512, 1999.