- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 815289, 7 pages
Fixed Point and Common Fixed Point Theorems on Ordered Cone b-Metric Spaces
School of Mathematical Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Received 28 February 2013; Accepted 18 April 2013
Academic Editor: Abdelghani Bellouquid
Copyright © 2013 Sahar Mohammad Abusalim and Mohd Salmi Md Noorani. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wutiphol Sintunavarat, Somyot Plubtieng, and Phayap Katchang, “Fixed point result and applications on a b-metric space endowed with an arbitrary binary relation,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Nawab Hussain, Masood Hussain Shah, Alireza Amini-Harandi, and Zahid Akhtar, “Common fixed point theorems for generalized contractive mappings with applications,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2013.
- Dae-Woong Lee, “Algebraic Structures Based on a Classifying Space of a Compact Lie Group,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Poom Kumam, and Wutiphol Sintunavarat, “The existence of fixed point theorems for partial q-set-valued quasi-contractions in b-metric spaces and related results,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2014.