- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 816803, 11 pages
Numerical Modeling of Fractional-Order Biological Systems
1Department of Mathematical Sciences, College of Science, UAE University, Al Ain 15551, UAE
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Helwan University, Cairo 11795, Egypt
Received 17 May 2013; Accepted 23 June 2013
Academic Editor: Ali H. Bhrawy
Copyright © 2013 Fathalla A. Rihan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A.A.M. Arafa, S.Z. Rida, and M. Khalil, “A fractional-order model of HIV infection with drug therapy effect,” Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society, 2013.
- O. Carja, T. Donchev, M. Rafaqat, and R. Ahmed, “Viability of fractional differential inclusions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 38, pp. 48–51, 2014.
- Dumitru Baleanu, Sayyedeh Zahra Nazemi, and Shahram Rezapour, “Attractivity for a k-dimensional system of fractional functional differential equations and global attractivity for a k-dimensional system of nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.
- Fathalla A. Rihan, Dumitru Baleanu, S. Lakshmanan, and R. Rakkiyappan, “On Fractional SIRC Model with Salmonella Bacterial Infection,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- F. Silva Costa, J. A. P. F. Marão, J. C. Alves Soares, and E. Capelas de Oliveira, “Similarity solution to fractional nonlinear space-time diffusion-wave equation,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 033507, 2015.
- F. A. Rihan, S. Lakshmanan, A. H. Hashish, R. Rakkiyappan, and E. Ahmed, “Fractional-order delayed predator–prey systems with Holling type-II functional response,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2015.
- Dragan T. Spasic, Nemanja I. Kovincic, and Dragan V. Dankuc, “A new material identification pattern for the fractional Kelvin-Zener model describing biomaterials and human tissues,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2016.