- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 817659, 6 pages
The Hahn Sequence Space Defined by the Cesáro Mean
Department of Mathematical Education, Hasan Ali Yücel Education Faculty, Istanbul University, Vefa, Fatih, 34470 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 11 April 2013; Revised 4 July 2013; Accepted 1 August 2013
Academic Editor: Feyzi Başar
Copyright © 2013 Murat Kirişci. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Başar, Summability Theory and Its Applications, e-books, Monographs, Bentham Science Publishers, 2011.
- H. Hahn, “Über folgen linearer operationen,” Monatshefte für Mathematik und Physik, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 3–88, 1922.
- G. Goes and S. Goes, “Sequences of bounded variation and sequences of Fourier coefficients. I,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 118, pp. 93–102, 1970.
- A. Wilansky, Summability through Functional Analysis, vol. 85, North-Holland, New York, NY, USA, 1984.
- K. Chandrasekhara Rao, “The Hahn sequence space,” Bulletin of the Calcutta Mathematical Society, vol. 82, no. 1, pp. 72–78, 1990.
- B. Altay and F. Başar, “Certain topological properties and duals of the domain of a triangle matrix in a sequence space,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 336, no. 1, pp. 632–645, 2007.
- M. Şengönül and F. BaŞar, “Some new sequence spaces of non-absolute type which include the spaces c0 and c,” Soochow Journal of Mathematics, vol. 311, pp. 107–119, 2005.
- K. Chandrasekhara Rao and N. Subramanian, “The Hahn sequence space. III,” Bulletin of the Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 163–171, 2002.
- T. Balasubramanian and A. Pandiarani, “The Hahn sequence space of fuzzy numbers,” Tamsui Oxford Journal of Information and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 213–224, 2011.
- W. Chandrasekhara Rao and T. G. Srinivasalu, “The Hahn sequence spaces II, ‘Y.Y.U.’,” Journal of Faculty of Education, vol. 2, pp. 43–45, 1996.