- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 817943, 7 pages
The Split Feasibility Problems for Countable Families of Asymptotically Strict Pseudocontractions
College of Statistics and Mathematics, Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, Kunming, Yunnan 650221, China
Received 15 May 2013; Accepted 22 August 2013
Academic Editor: Somyot Plubtieng
Copyright © 2013 Wei-Qi Deng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Censor and T. Elfving, “A multiprojection algorithm using Bregman projections in a product space,” Numerical Algorithms, vol. 8, no. 2–4, pp. 221–239, 1994.
- C. Byrne, “Iterative oblique projection onto convex sets and the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 441–453, 2002.
- Y. Censor, T. Bortfeld, B. Martin, and A. Trofimov, “A unified approach for inversion problems in intensity-modulated radiation therapy,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 51, no. 10, pp. 2353–2365, 2006.
- Y. Censor, T. Elfving, N. Kopf, and T. Bortfeld, “The multiple-sets split feasibility problem and its applications for inverse problems,” Inverse Problems, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 2071–2084, 2005.
- Y. Censor, A. Motova, and A. Segal, “Perturbed projections and subgradient projections for the multiple-sets split feasibility problem,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 327, no. 2, pp. 1244–1256, 2007.
- H. K. Xu, “A variable Krasnosel'skii–Mann algorithm and the multiple-set split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 2021–2034, 2006.
- Q. Yang, “The relaxed CQ algorithm solving the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 1261–1266, 2004.
- J. Zhao and Q. Yang, “Several solution methods for the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 1791–1799, 2005.
- T. H. Kim and H. K. Xu, “Convergence of the modified Mann's iteration method for asymptotically strict pseudo-contractions,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 68, no. 9, pp. 2828–2836, 2008.
- A. Moudafi, “A note on the split common fixed-point problem for quasi-nonexpansive operators,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 74, no. 12, pp. 4083–4087, 2011.
- A. Moudafi, “The split common fixed-point problem for demicontractive mappings,” Inverse Problems, vol. 26, no. 5, Article ID 055007, 6 pages, 2010.
- S. S. Chang, Y. J. Cho, J. K. Kim, W. B. Zhang, and L. Yang, “Multiple-set split feasibility problems for asymptotically strict pseudocontractions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 491760, 12 pages, 2012.
- K. Aoyama, Y. Kimura, W. Takahashi, and M. Toyoda, “Approximation of common fixed points of a countable family of nonexpansive mappings in a Banach space,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 67, no. 8, pp. 2350–2360, 2007.
- K. Goebel and W. A. Kirk, Topics in Metric Fixed Point Theory, vol. 28 of Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1990.
- W. Q. Deng and P. Bai, “An implicit iteration process for common fixed points of two infinite families of asymptotically nonexpansive mappings in Banach spaces,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, Article ID 602582, 6 pages, 2013.