- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 819315, 14 pages
Compactness Conditions in the Study of Functional, Differential, and Integral Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Rzeszów University of Technology, Aleja Powstańców Warszawy 8, 35-959 Rzeszów, Poland
2Departamento de Mathemáticas, Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Campus de Tafira Baja, 35017 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Received 13 December 2012; Accepted 2 January 2013
Academic Editor: Beata Rzepka
Copyright © 2013 Józef Banaś and Kishin Sadarangani. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S.A. Mohiuddine, M. Mursaleen, and A. Alotaibi, “The Hausdorff measure of noncompactness for some matrix operators,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 92, pp. 119–129, 2013.
- Mohamed Abdalla Darwish, Józef Banaś, and Ebraheem O. Alzahrani, “The Existence and Attractivity of Solutions of an Urysohn Integral Equation on an Unbounded Interval,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Mariusz Gil, and Stanisław Wędrychowicz, “Schauder-Tychonoff Fixed-Point Theorem in Theory of Superconductivity,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Orlando Galdames Bravo, “On the Norm with Respect to Vector Measures of the Solution of an Infinite System of Ordinary Differential Equations,” Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, 2014.