- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 825307, 8 pages
Distributed Impulsive Consensus of the Multiagent System without Velocity Measurement
1School of Power and Mechanical Engineering, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430072, China
2College of Automation, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430074, China
Received 12 April 2013; Revised 27 June 2013; Accepted 27 June 2013
Academic Editor: Zidong Wang
Copyright © 2013 Zhi-Wei Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hong Zhou, Zhen-Hua Wang, Zhi-Wei Liu, Wenshan Hu, and Guo-Ping Liu, “Containment control for multi-agent systems via impulsive algorithms without velocity measurements,” Iet Control Theory And Applications, vol. 8, no. 17, pp. 2033–2044, 2014.
- Hong Zhou, Yu-Zhen Qin, Kuo Feng, Wen-Shan Hu, and Zhi-Wei Liu, “Impulsive Consensus Tracking of Multiagent Systems with Quantization and Input Delays Using Position-Only Information,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Wenshan Hu, Zhenhua Wang, Zhi-Wei Liu, and Hong Zhou, “Impulsive Containment Control in Nonlinear Multiagent Systems with Time-Delay,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.