- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 825307, 8 pages
Distributed Impulsive Consensus of the Multiagent System without Velocity Measurement
1School of Power and Mechanical Engineering, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430072, China
2College of Automation, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430074, China
Received 12 April 2013; Revised 27 June 2013; Accepted 27 June 2013
Academic Editor: Zidong Wang
Copyright © 2013 Zhi-Wei Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Xiao, L. Wang, J. Chen, and Y. Gao, “Finite-time formation control for multi-agent systems,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 11, pp. 2605–2611, 2009.
- H. G. Tanner, A. Jadbabaie, and G. J. Pappas, “Flocking in fixed and switching networks,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 863–868, 2007.
- H. Su, X. Wang, and Z. Lin, “Flocking of multi-agents with a virtual leader,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 293–307, 2009.
- Z.-H. Guan, Z.-W. Liu, G. Feng, and Y.-W. Wang, “Synchronization of complex dynamical networks with time-varying delays via impulsive distributed control,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 57, no. 8, pp. 2182–2195, 2010.
- Z. Wang, Y. Wang, and Y. Liu, “Global synchronization for discrete-time stochastic complex networks with randomly occurred nonlinearities and mixed time delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 11–25, 2010.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and Y. Hung, “Distributed -consensus filtering in sensor networks with multiple missing measurements: the finite-horizon case,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 1682–1688, 2010.
- D. Yuan, S. Xu, and H. Zhao, “Distributed primal-dual subgradient method for multiagent optimization via consensus algorithms,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 1715–1724, 2011.
- T. Vicsek, A. Czirók, E. Ben-Jacob, I. Cohen, and O. Shochet, “Novel type of phase transition in a system of self-driven particles,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 75, no. 6, pp. 1226–1229, 1995.
- A. Jadbabaie, J. Lin, and A. S. Morse, “Coordination of groups of mobile autonomous agents using nearest neighbor rules,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 988–1001, 2003.
- R. Olfati-Saber and R. M. Murray, “Consensus problems in networks of agents with switching topology and time-delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1520–1533, 2004.
- Y. Cao, W. Yu, W. Ren, and G. Chen, “An overview of recent progress in the study of distributed multi-agent coordination,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 427–438, 2013.
- Y. Liu, D. W. C. Ho, and Z. Wang, “A new framework for consensus for discrete-time directed networks of multi-agents with distributed delays,” International Journal of Control, vol. 85, no. 11, pp. 1755–1765, 2012.
- Z.-W. Liu, Z.-H. Guan, T. Li, X.-H. Zhang, and J.-W. Xiao, “Quantized consensus of multi-agent systems via broadcast gossip algorithms,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 1634–1642, 2012.
- R. Olfati-Saber, J. Fax, and R. Murray, “Consensus and cooperation in networked multi-agent systems,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 215–233, 2007.
- P. Lin and Y. Jia, “Consensus of second-order discrete-time multi-agent systems with nonuniform time-delays and dynamically changing topologies,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 9, pp. 2154–2158, 2009.
- Y. Hu, H. Su, and J. Lam, “Adaptive consensus with a virtual leader of multiple agents governed by locally Lipschitz nonlinearity,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 23, no. 9, pp. 978–990, 2013.
- H. Su, G. Chen, X. Wang, and Z. Lin, “Adaptive second-order consensus of networked mobile agents with nonlinear dynamics,” Automatica, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 368–375, 2011.
- Y. Gao and L. Wang, “Sampled-data based consensus of continuous-time multi-agent systems with time-varying topology,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 1226–1231, 2011.
- T. Li and J. Zhang, “Sampled-data based average consensus with measurement noises: convergence analysis and uncertainty principle,” Science in China F, vol. 52, no. 11, pp. 2089–2103, 2009.
- H. Liu, G. Xie, and L. Wang, “Necessary and sufficient conditions for solving consensus problems of double-integrator dynamics via sampled control,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 20, no. 15, pp. 1706–1722, 2010.
- J. Qin and H. Gao, “A sufficient condition for convergence of sampled-data consensus for double-integrator dynamics with nonuniform and time-varying communication delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 9, pp. 2417–2422, 2012.
- J. Qin, W. Zheng, and H. Gao, “Convergence analysis for multiple agents with double-integrator dynamics in a sampled-data setting,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 5, no. 18, pp. 2089–2097, 2011.
- J. Qin, W. X. Zheng, and H. Gao, “Sampled-data consensus for multiple agents with discrete second-order dynamics,” in Proceedings of the 49th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC '10), pp. 1391–1396, IEEE, December 2010.
- W. Yu, L. Zhou, X. Yu, J. Lu, and R. Lu, “Consensus in multi-agent systems with second-order dynamics and sampled data,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 2012.
- Y. Zhang and Y.-P. Tian, “Consensus of data-sampled multi-agent systems with random communication delay and packet loss,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 939–943, 2010.
- A. Abdessameud and A. Tayebi, “On consensus algorithms for double-integrator dynamics without velocity measurements and with input constraints,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 12, pp. 812–821, 2010.
- Y. Cao and W. Ren, “Distributed coordinated tracking with reduced interaction via a variable structure approach,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 33–48, 2012.
- Y. Hong, J. Hu, and L. Gao, “Tracking control for multi-agent consensus with an active leader and variable topology,” Automatica, vol. 42, no. 7, pp. 1177–1182, 2006.
- W. Yu, W. X. Zheng, G. Chen, W. Ren, and J. Cao, “Second-order consensus in multi-agent dynamical systems with sampled position data,” Automatica, vol. 47, no. 7, pp. 1496–1503, 2011.
- H. Jiang, Q. Bi, and S. Zheng, “Impulsive consensus in directed networks of identical nonlinear oscillators with switching topologies,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 378–387, 2012.
- B. Liu and D. J. Hill, “Impulsive consensus for complex dynamical networks with nonidentical nodes and coupling time-delays,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 315–338, 2011.
- Q. Wu, J. Zhou, and L. Xiang, “Impulsive consensus seeking in directed networks of multi-agent systems with communication time delays,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 1479–1491, 2012.
- Z.-H. Guan, Z.-W. Liu, G. Feng, and M. Jian, “Impulsive consensus algorithms for second-order multi-agent networks with sampled information,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 7, pp. 1397–1404, 2012.
- Z.-W. Liu, Z.-H. Guan, X. Shen, and G. Feng, “Consensus of multi-agent networks with aperiodic sampled communication via impulsive algorithms using position-only measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 2639–2643, 2012.
- Z.-W. Liu, Z.-H. Guan, and H. Zhou, “Impulsive consensus for leader-following multiagent systems with fixed and switching topology,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 762861, 10 pages, 2013.
- F. Bullo, J. Cortés, and S. Martinez, Distributed Control of Robotic Networks: A Mathematical Approach to Motion Coordination Algorithms, Princeton University Press, 2009.
- C. W. Wu and L. O. Chua, “Synchronization in an array of linearly coupled dynamical systems,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 430–447, 1995.