- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 826426, 11 pages
Delay-Dependent Dynamics of Switched Cohen-Grossberg Neural Networks with Mixed Delays
1College of Mathematics and Computing Science, Changsha University of Science and Technology, Changsha, Hunan 410114, China
2Hunan Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Changsha, Hunan 410005, China
Received 28 January 2013; Accepted 1 April 2013
Academic Editor: Zhichun Yang
Copyright © 2013 Peng Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Yuan, L. Huang, D. Hu, and B. Liu, “Convergence of nonautonomous Cohen-Grossberg-type neural networks with variable delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 140–147, 2008.
- X. Luan, F. Liu, and P. Shi, “Neural network based stochastic optimal control for nonlinear Markov jump systems,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 3715–3723, 2010.
- D. Liu and A. Michel, “Cellular neural networks for associative memories,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 40, pp. 119–121, 1993.
- P. Venetianer and T. Roska, “Image compression by delayed CNNs,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 205–215, 1998.
- T. Chen, “Global exponential stability of delayed Hopfield neural networks,” Neural Networks, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 977–980, 2001.
- K. Lu, D. Xu, and Z. Yang, “Global attraction and stability for Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with delays,” Neural Networks, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 1538–1549, 2006.
- H.-C. Chen, Y.-C. Hung, C.-K. Chen, T.-L. Liao, and C.-K. Chen, “Image-processing algorithms realized by discrete-time cellular neural networks and their circuit implementations,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 1100–1108, 2006.
- M. A. Cohen and S. Grossberg, “Absolute stability of global pattern formation and parallel memory storage by competitive neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 815–826, 1983.
- F. Wen and X. Yang, “Skewness of return distribution and coefficient of risk premium,” Journal of Systems Science & Complexity, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 360–371, 2009.
- F. Wen, Z. Li, C. Xie, and S. David, “Study on the fractal and chaotic features of the Shanghai composite index,” Fractals-Complex Geometry Patterns and Scaling in Nature and Society, vol. 20, pp. 133–140, 2012.
- H. Ye, A. N. Michel, and K. Wang, “Qualitative analysis of Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with multiple delays,” Physical Review E, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 2611–2618, 1995.
- J. Cao, K. Yuan, and H. X. Li, “Global asymptotical stability of recurrent neural networks with multiple discrete delays and distributed delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 1646–1651, 2006.
- H. Zhang and Y. Wang, “Stability analysis of Markovian jumping stochastic Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with mixed time delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 366–370, 2008.
- C. Huang and L. Huang, “Dynamics of a class of Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with time-varying delays,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 40–52, 2007.
- J. Cao and J. Liang, “Boundedness and stability for Cohen-Grossberg neural network with time-varying delays,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 296, no. 2, pp. 665–685, 2004.
- K. Yuan, J. Cao, and H. X. Li, “Robust stability of switched Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with mixed time-varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 1356–1363, 2006.
- M. Jiang, Y. Shen, and X. Liao, “Boundedness and global exponential stability for generalized Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with variable delay,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 172, no. 1, pp. 379–393, 2006.
- J. Lian and K. Zhang, “Exponential stability for switched Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with average dwell time,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 331–343, 2011.
- D. Liberzon and A. S. Morse, “Basic problems in stability and design of switched systems,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 59–70, 1999.
- M. S. Branicky, “Multiple Lyapunov functions and other analysis tools for switched and hybrid systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 475–482, 1998.
- H. Lin and P. J. Antsaklis, “Stability and stabilizability of switched linear systems: a survey of recent results,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 308–322, 2009.
- D. Liberzon, Switching in Systems and Control, Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2003.
- X.-M. Sun, J. Zhao, and D. J. Hill, “Stability and -gain analysis for switched delay systems: a delay-dependent method,” Automatica, vol. 42, no. 10, pp. 1769–1774, 2006.
- X. M. Sun, W. Wang, G. P. Liu, and J. Zhao, “Stability analysis for linear switched systems with time-varying delay,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 528–533, 2008.
- K. Gu, “An integral inequality in the stability problem of time-delay systems,” in Proceedings of the 39th IEEE Confernce on Decision and Control, pp. 2805–2810, Sydney, Australia, December 2000.
- C.-H. Lien, K.-W. Yu, Y.-J. Chung, Y.-F. Lin, L.-Y. Chung, and J.-D. Chen, “Exponential stability analysis for uncertain switched neutral systems with interval-time-varying state delay,” Nonlinear Analysis. Hybrid Systems, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 334–342, 2009.
- B. Hu and A. N. Michel, “Stability analysis of digital feedback control systems with time-varying sampling periods,” Automatica, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 897–905, 2000.
- J. P. Hespanha and A. S. Morse, “Stability of switched systems with average dwell-time,” in Proceedings of the 38th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC '99), pp. 2655–2660, December 1999.
- G. Zhai, B. Hu, K. Yasuda, and A. N. Michel, “Stability analysis of switched systems with stable and unstable subsystems: an average dwell time approach,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 32, no. 8, pp. 1055–1061, 2001.
- J. Zhao, D. J. Hill, and T. Liu, “Synchronization of complex dynamical networks with switching topology: a switched system point of view,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 11, pp. 2502–2511, 2009.
- Y. Tsividis, “Switched neural networks,” US Patent, 1989.
- T. X. Brown, “Neural networks for switching,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 27, no. 11, pp. 72–81, 1989.
- M. Muselli, “Gene selection through switched neural networks,” in Proceedings of the NETTAB Workshop on Bioinformatics for Microarrays, CINECA, Bologna, Italy, 2003.
- K. Mathiyalagan, R. Sakthivel, and S. M. Anthoni, “Robust exponential stability and control for switched neutral-type neural networks,” International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, 2012.
- Z.-G. Wu, P. Shi, H. Su, and J. Chu, “Delay-dependent stability analysis for switched neural networks with time-varying delay,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 41, no. 6, Article ID 5872072, pp. 1522–1530, 2011.
- P. Li and J. Cao, “Global stability in switched recurrent neural networks with time-varying delay via nonlinear measure,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 49, no. 1-2, pp. 295–305, 2007.
- L. Wan and Q. Zhou, “Attractor and ultimate boundedness for stochastic cellular neural networks with delays,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 2561–2566, 2011.
- Z. Wu, P. Shi, H. Su, and J. Chu, “Delay-dependent stability analysis for switched neural networks with time-varying delay,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, vol. 41, pp. 1522–1530, 2011.