- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 828764, 8 pages
Numerical Solution of a Kind of Fractional Parabolic Equations via Two Difference Schemes
1Institute for Groundwater Studies, Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences, University of the Free State, Bloemfontein 9300, South Africa
2Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
3Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Cankaya University, Faculty of Art and Sciences, Balgat, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
4Institute of Space Sciences, P.O. Box MG-23, Magurele, 76900 Bucharest, Romania
Received 5 August 2013; Accepted 23 August 2013
Academic Editor: Soheil Salahshour
Copyright © 2013 Abdon Atangana and Dumitru Baleanu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yang Liu, Hong Li, Wei Gao, Siriguleng He, and Zhichao Fang, “A New Mixed Element Method for a Class of Time-Fractional Partial Differential Equations,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Qazi Mahmood Ul Hassan, Jamshad Ahmad, and Muhammad Shakeel, “A Novel Analytical Technique to Obtain Kink Solutions for Higher Order Nonlinear Fractional Evolution Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Yang Li, Long-Fei Wang, Sheng-Da Zeng, and Yang Zhao, “Local Fractional Laplace Variational Iteration Method for Fractal Vehicular Traffic Flow,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Abdon Atangana, “On the stability and convergence of the time-fractional variable order telegraph equation,” Journal of Computational Physics, 2015.