- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 829045, 7 pages
Hopf Bifurcation Analysis for the Model of the Chemostat with One Species of Organism
School of Science, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 19 November 2012; Revised 3 March 2013; Accepted 3 March 2013
Academic Editor: Abdelaziz Rhandi
Copyright © 2013 Haiyun Bai and Yanhui Zhai. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zizhen Zhang, and Huizhong Yang, “Stability and Hopf Bifurcation in a Delayed SEIRS Worm Model in Computer Network,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Yanhui Zhai, Haiyun Bai, Ying Xiong, and Xiaona Ma, “Hopf Bifurcation Analysis for the Modified Rayleigh Price Model with Time Delay,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Massimiliano Ferrara, Luca Guerrini, and Mauro Sodini, “Nonlinear dynamics in a Solow model with delay and non-convex technology,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 228, pp. 1–12, 2014.