- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 830147, 7 pages
On the Geometry of the Movements of Particles in a Hamilton Space
1Faculty of Art and Sciences, Department of Mathematics, Suleyman Demirel University, 32260 Isparta, Turkey
2Faculty of Education, Department of Mathematics Education, Pamukkale University, 20070 Denizli, Turkey
Received 31 December 2012; Accepted 15 February 2013
Academic Editor: Abdelghani Bellouquid
Copyright © 2013 A. Ceylan Coken and Ismet Ayhan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Miron, The Geometry of Higher-Order Hamilton Spaces Applications to Hamiltonian Mechanics, Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2003.
- V. Oproiu and N. Papaghiuc, “A pseudo-Riemannian structure on the cotangent bundle,” Analele Ştiinţifice ale Universităţii Al. I. Cuza din Iaşi. Serie Nouă. Matematică, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 265–276, 1990.
- T. Willmore, “Riemann extensions and affine differential geometry,” Results in Mathematics, vol. 13, no. 3-4, pp. 403–408, 1988.
- K. Yano and S. Ishihara, Tangent and Cotangent Bundles, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1973.
- S. Akbulut, M. Özdemir, and A. A. Salimov, “Diagonal lift in the cotangent bundle and its applications,” Turkish Journal of Mathematics, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 491–502, 2001.
- V. Oproiu, “A pseudo-Riemannian structure in Lagrange geometry,” Analele Ştiinţifice ale Universităţii Al. I. Cuza din Iaşi. Serie Nouă. Secţiunea I, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 239–254, 1987.
- I. Ayhan, “Lifts from a Lagrange manifold to its contangent bundle,” Algebras, Groups and Geometries, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 229–246, 2010.
- I. Ayhan, “L-dual lifted tensor fields between the tangent and cotangent bundles of a Lagrange manifold,” International Journal of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 86–93, 2013.
- A. Polnarev, Relativity and Gravitation, vol. 5 of Lecture Notes, 2010.
- R. Miron, H. Hrimiuc, H. Shimada, and V. S. Sabau, The Geometry of Hamilton and Lagrange Spaces, Kluwer Academic, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- V. I. Arnold, Mathematical Methods of Classical Mechanics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1989.
- R. Abraham and J. E. Marsden, Foundations of Mechanics, W. A. Benjamin, New York, NY, USA, 1967.