- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 832548, 8 pages
Extragradient Method for Solutions of Variational Inequality Problems in Banach Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, University of Botswana, Private Bag 00704, Gaborone, Botswana
2Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 27 March 2013; Accepted 11 May 2013
Academic Editor: Ru Dong Chen
Copyright © 2013 H. Zegeye and N. Shahzad. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mohammed Ali Alghamdi, Naseer Shahzad, and Habtu Zegeye, “On Solutions of Variational Inequality Problems via Iterative Methods,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Phayap Katchang, and Somyot Plubtieng, “The Hybrid Projection Methods for Pseudocontractive, Nonexpansive Semigroup, and Monotone Mapping,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.