- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 832591, 6 pages
Bounds of the Neuman-Sándor Mean Using Power and Identric Means
1Department of Mathematics, Huzhou Teachers College, Huzhou, Zhejiang 313000, China
2School of Mathematics Science, Anhui University, Hefei, Anhui 230039, China
Received 8 November 2012; Revised 4 January 2013; Accepted 11 January 2013
Academic Editor: Wenchang Sun
Copyright © 2013 Yu-Ming Chu and Bo-Yong Long. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yuming Chu, “Optimal Inequalities Between Neuman-Sandor, Centroidal And Harmonic Means,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 593–600, 2013.
- Zhen-Hang Yang, “Estimates For Neuman-Sandor Mean By Power Means And Their Relative Errors,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 711–726, 2013.
- Mustapha Raissouli, “Positive answer for a conjecture about stabilizable means,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2013.
- Hui Sun, Xu-Hui Shen, Tie-Hong Zhao, and Yu-Ming Chu, “Optimal bounds for the neuman-sándor means in terms of geometric and contraharmonic means,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 7, no. 85-88, pp. 4363–4373, 2013.
- Ying-Qing Song, Wei-Feng Xia, Xu-Hui Shen, and Yu-Ming Chu, “Bounds for the identric mean in terms of one-parameter mean,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 7, no. 85-88, pp. 4375–4386, 2013.
- Tie-Hong Zhao, Yu-Ming Chu, Yun-Liang Jiang, and Yong-Min Li, “Best Possible Bounds for Neuman-Sándor Mean by the Identric, Quadratic and Contraharmonic Means,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Fan Zhang, Yu-Ming Chu, and Wei-Mao Qian, “Bounds for the Arithmetic Mean in Terms of the Neuman-Sándor and Other Bivariate Means,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Wei-Mao Qian, and Yu-Ming Chu, “On Certain Inequalities for Neuman-Sándor Mean,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Zai-Yin He, Yu-Ming Chu, and Miao-Kun Wang, “Optimal Bounds for Neuman Means in Terms of Harmonic and Contraharmonic Means,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2013.
- Edward Neuman, “On Some Means Derived From The Schwab-Borchardt Mean,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 171–183, 2014.
- Jozsef Sandor, “Sub-stabilizability and super-stabilizability for bivariate means,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.
- Yu-Ming Chu, and Wei-Mao Qian, “Refinements of Bounds for Neuman Means,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.