- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 832591, 6 pages
Bounds of the Neuman-Sándor Mean Using Power and Identric Means
1Department of Mathematics, Huzhou Teachers College, Huzhou, Zhejiang 313000, China
2School of Mathematics Science, Anhui University, Hefei, Anhui 230039, China
Received 8 November 2012; Revised 4 January 2013; Accepted 11 January 2013
Academic Editor: Wenchang Sun
Copyright © 2013 Yu-Ming Chu and Bo-Yong Long. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tie-Hong Zhao, Yu-Ming Chu, Yun-Liang Jiang, and Yong-Min Li, “Best Possible Bounds for Neuman-Sándor Mean by the Identric, Quadratic and Contraharmonic Means,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Wei-Mao Qian, and Yu-Ming Chu, “On Certain Inequalities for Neuman-Sándor Mean,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Zai-Yin He, Wei-Mao Qian, Yun-Liang Jiang, Ying-Qing Song, and Yu-Ming Chu, “Bounds for the Combinations of Neuman-Sándor, Arithmetic, and Second Seiffert Means in terms of Contraharmonic Mean,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.