- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 836537, 6 pages
Nonlinear Dynamics in the Solow Model with Bounded Population Growth and Time-to-Build Technology
1Department of Management, Polytechnic University of Marche, Piazza Martelli 8, 60121 Ancona, Italy
2Department of Economics and Management, University of Pisa, Via Cosimo Ridolfi 10, 56124 Pisa, Italy
Received 5 September 2013; Accepted 15 October 2013
Academic Editor: Carlo Bianca
Copyright © 2013 Luca Guerrini and Mauro Sodini. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Massimiliano Ferrara, Luca Guerrini, and Giovanni Molica Bisci, “Center Manifold Reduction and Perturbation Method in a Delayed Model with a Mound-Shaped Cobb-Douglas Production Function,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Luca Guerrini, and Mauro Sodini, “Persistent fluctuations in a dual model with frictions: The role of delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 241, pp. 371–379, 2014.
- Carlo Bianca, and Luca Guerrini, “Existence of Limit Cycles in the Solow Model with Delayed-Logistic Population Growth,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Luca Guerrini, and Mauro Sodini, “Dynamic Properties of the Solow Model with Bounded Technological Progress and Time-to-Build Technology,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.