- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 836970, 4 pages
A Study on -Quasi-Cauchy Sequences
1Maltepe University, Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Arts and Science, Marmara Eğitim Köyü, Maltepe, 34857 Istanbul, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Niğde University, Faculty of Science and Letters, 051100 Niğde, Turkey
Received 14 November 2012; Revised 24 January 2013; Accepted 15 February 2013
Academic Editor: Ziemowit Popowicz
Copyright © 2013 Hüseyin Çakalli and Huseyin Kaplan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Huseyin Cakalli, “A variation on ward continuity,” Filomat, vol. 27, no. 8, pp. 1545–1549, 2013.
- Hüseyin Çakalli, and Sibel Ersan, “Strongly Lacunary Ward Continuity in 2-Normed Spaces,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.