- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 837548, 14 pages
Adaptive Robust Motion Control of Direct-Drive DC Motors with Continuous Friction Compensation
1The School of Mechanical Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing 210094, China
2The School of Automation Science and Electrical Engineering, Beihang University, Beijing 100191, China
Received 4 September 2013; Accepted 12 September 2013
Academic Editor: Carlo Bianca
Copyright © 2013 Jianyong Yao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jianyong Yao, Zongxia Jiao, and Dawei Ma, “High dynamic adaptive robust control of load emulator with output feedback signal,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, 2014.
- Mirza Muhammad Sabir, and Junaid Ali Khan, “Optimal Design of PID Controller for the Speed Control of DC Motor by Using Metaheuristic Techniques,” Advances in Artificial Neural Systems, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Yuefei Wu, Dawei Ma, Jianyong Yao, Guigao Le, Zhenxing Mu, and Fan Yang, “Adaptive Robust Actuator Fault Accommodation for a Class of Uncertain Nonlinear Systems with Unknown Control Gains,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Jianyong Yao, Guichao Yang, and Dawei Ma, “Internal Leakage Fault Detection and Tolerant Control of Single-Rod Hydraulic Actuators,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Cungui Yu, and Xianwei Qi, “Simplified Adaptive Robust Motion Control with Varying Boundary Discontinuous Projection of Hydraulic Actuator,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Jianyong Yao, Zongxia Jiao, and Dawei Ma, “Output Feedback Robust Control of Direct Current Motors With Nonlinear Friction Compensation and Disturbance Rejection,” Journal Of Dynamic Systems Measurement And Control-Transactions Of The Asme, vol. 137, no. 4, 2015.