- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 838302, 6 pages
The Global Weak Solution for a Generalized Camassa-Holm Equation
Department of Applied Mathematics, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Chengdu, Sichuan 610074, China
Received 25 October 2012; Accepted 24 December 2012
Academic Editor: Yong Hong Wu
Copyright © 2013 Shaoyong Lai. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zheng Yin, “Several Dynamic Properties of Solutions to a Generalized Camassa-Holm Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Meng Wu, “The Local Strong Solutions and Global Weak Solutions for a Nonlinear Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Haibo Yan, and Ls Yong, “The Local Stability of Solutions for a Nonlinear Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Wen-Yi Huang, and Wen-Li Chen, “Global Existence and Blow-Up of Solutions for Nonlinear Klein-Gordon Equation with Damping Term and Nonnegative Potentials,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.