- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 840704, 6 pages
Note on a -Contour Integral Formula of Gasper-Rahman
School of Mathematical Science, Huaiyin Normal University, Huai’an, Jiangsu 223300, China
Received 23 May 2013; Accepted 6 August 2013
Academic Editor: Shanhe Wu
Copyright © 2013 Jian-Ping Fang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. E. H. Ismail, D. Stanton, and G. Viennot, “The combinatorics of -Hermite polynomials and the Askey-Wilson integral,” European Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 379–392, 1987.
- G. E. Andrews and R. Askey, “Another -extension of the beta function,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 81, no. 1, pp. 97–100, 1981.
- R. Askey, “The -gamma and -beta functions,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 125–141, 1978.
- M. E. H. Ismail and D. R. Masson, “-Hermite polynomials, biorthogonal rational functions, and -beta integrals,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 346, no. 1, pp. 63–116, 1994.
- Z.-G. Liu, “Some operator identities and -series transformation formulas,” Discrete Mathematics, vol. 265, no. 1–3, pp. 119–139, 2003.
- M.-J. Wang, “A remark on Andrews-Askey integral,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 341, no. 2, pp. 1487–1494, 2008.
- M.-J. Wang, “A recurring -integral formula,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 256–260, 2010.
- G. Gasper and M. Rahman, “-extensions of Barnes', Cauchy's, and Euler's beta integrals,” in Topics in Mathematical Analysis, M. Yh. Rassias, Ed., pp. 294–314, World Scientific, London, UK, 1989.
- G. Gasper and M. Rahman, Basic Hypergeometric Series, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2nd edition, 2004.
- J.-P. Fang, “-differential operator identities and applications,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 332, no. 2, pp. 1393–1407, 2007.
- J.-P. Fang, “Extensions of -Chu-Vandermonde's identity,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 339, no. 2, pp. 845–852, 2008.