- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 845795, 5 pages
The Characterization of the Variational Minimizers for Spatial Restricted -Body Problems
Yangtze Center of Mathematics and College of Mathematics, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610064, China
Received 8 February 2013; Accepted 27 April 2013
Academic Editor: Maoan Han
Copyright © 2013 Fengying Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Wintner, The Analytical Foundations of Celestial Mechanics, vol. 5 of Princeton Mathematical Series, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1941.
- K. Sitnikov, “Existence of oscillating motions for the three-body problem,” Doklady Akademii Nauk USSR, vol. 133, pp. 303–306, 1960.
- S. Mathlouthi, “Periodic orbits of the restricted three-body problem,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 350, no. 6, pp. 2265–2276, 1998.
- U. Bessi and V. Coti Zelati, “Symmetries and noncollision closed orbits for planar -body-type problems,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 587–598, 1991.
- R. S. Palais, “The principle of symmetric criticality,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 69, no. 1, pp. 19–30, 1979.
- M. Struwe, Variational Methods, vol. 34 of Results in Mathematics and Related Areas, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 3rd edition, 2000.
- I. Gelfand and S. Formin, Calculus of Variations, Nauka, Moscow, Russia; Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, English edition, 1965.