- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 847287, 6 pages
Certain Properties of a Class of Close-to-Convex Functions Related to Conic Domains
Department of Mathematics, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, Mardan 23200, Pakistan
Received 30 September 2012; Revised 3 March 2013; Accepted 17 March 2013
Academic Editor: Nikolaos Papageorgiou
Copyright © 2013 Wasim Ul-Haq and Shahid Mahmood. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. W. Goodman, Univalent Functions. Vol. I, Polygonal Publishing House, Washington, DC, USA, 1983.
- S. Kanas and A. Wisniowska, “Conic regions and -uniform convexity,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 105, no. 1-2, pp. 327–336, 1999.
- S. Kanas and A. Wisniowska, “Conic domains and starlike functions,” Revue Roumaine de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 647–657, 2000.
- M. Acu, “On a subclass of -uniformly close to convex functions,” General Mathematics, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 55–64, 2006.
- E. Aqlan, J. M. Jahangiri, and S. R. Kulkarni, “New classes of -uniformly convex and starlike functions,” Tamkang Journal of Mathematics, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 1–7, 2004.
- S. Kanas, “Alternative characterization of the class - and related classes of univalent functions,” Serdica. Mathematical Journal, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 341–350, 1999.
- S. Kanas and H. M. Srivastava, “Linear operators associated with -uniformly convex functions,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 121–132, 2000.
- S. Shams, S. R. Kulkarni, and J. M. Jahangiri, “Classes of uniformly starlike and convex functions,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2004, no. 55, pp. 2959–2961, 2004.
- H. M. Srivastava, S.-H. Li, and H. Tang, “Certain classes of -uniformly close-to-convex functions and other related functions defined by using the Dziok-Srivastava operator,” Bulletin of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 49–63, 2009.
- K. I. Noor, “On a generalization of uniformly convex and related functions,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 117–125, 2011.
- K. I. Noor and F. M. Al-Oboudi, “Alpha-quasi-convex univalent functions,” Caribbean Journal of Mathematics, vol. 3, pp. 1–8, 1984.
- K. I. Noor and S. N. Malik, “On generalized bounded Mocanu variation associated with conic domain,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 55, no. 3-4, pp. 844–852, 2012.
- K. I. Noor, M. Arif, and W. Ul-Haq, “On -uniformly close-to-convex functions of complex order,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 2, pp. 629–635, 2009.
- K. G. Subramanian, T. V. Sudharsan, and H. Silverman, “On uniformly close-to-convex functions and uniformly quasiconvex functions,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2003, no. 48, pp. 3053–3058, 2003.
- R. J. Libera, “Some radius of convexity problems,” Duke Mathematical Journal, vol. 31, pp. 143–158, 1964.
- K. I. Noor, “On quasi-convex functions and related topics,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2, pp. 241–258, 1987.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, Differential Subordinations: Theory and Applications, vol. 225 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 2000.
- S. D. Bernardi, “Convex and starlike univalent functions,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 135, pp. 429–446, 1969.
- R. J. Libera, “Some classes of regular univalent functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 16, pp. 755–758, 1965.