- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 848690, 9 pages
Existence of Standing Waves for a Generalized Davey-Stewartson System
1School of Information and Engineering, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou, Zhejiang 325035, China
2School of Marxism, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China
3Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang Normal University, Jinhua, Zhejiang 321004, China
Received 13 September 2012; Revised 26 December 2012; Accepted 14 January 2013
Academic Editor: Norimichi Hirano
Copyright © 2013 Xiaoxiao Hu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Davey and K. Stewartson, “On three-dimensional packets of surface waves,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of London A, vol. 338, pp. 101–110, 1974.
- R. Cipolatti, “On the existence of standing waves for a Davey-Stewartson system,” Communications in Partial Differential Equations, vol. 17, no. 5-6, pp. 967–988, 1992.
- R. Cipolatti, “On the instability of ground states for a Davey-Stewartson system,” Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré, Physique Théorique, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 85–104, 1993.
- A. Ambrosetti and M. Badiale, “Homoclinics: Poincaré-Melnikov type results via a variational approach,” Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré: Analyse Non Linéaire, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 233–252, 1998.
- A. Ambrosetti and M. Badiale, “Variational perturbative methods and bifurcation of bound states from the essential spectrum,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh A, vol. 128, no. 6, pp. 1131–1161, 1998.
- A. Ambrosetti and A. Malchiodi, Perturbation Methods and Semilinear Elliptic Problems on Rn, vol. 240 of Progress in Mathematics, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 2006.
- M. Badiale and A. Pomponio, “Bifurcation results for semilinear elliptic problems in ,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh A, vol. 134, no. 1, pp. 11–32, 2004.