- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 850760, 8 pages
Bivariate Positive Operators in Polynomial Weighted Spaces
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Babeş-Bolyai University, Street Kogălniceanu 1, 400084 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Received 25 February 2013; Accepted 26 March 2013
Academic Editor: Sung Guen Kim
Copyright © 2013 Octavian Agratini. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Gróf, “Über approximation durch polynome mit belegungsfunktion,” Acta Mathematica Academiae Scientiarum Hungaricae, vol. 35, no. 1-2, pp. 109–116, 1980.
- H. G. Lehnhoff, “On a modified Szasz-Mirakjan-operator,” Journal of Approximation Theory, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 278–282, 1984.
- O. Agratini, “On the convergence of a truncated class of operators,” Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics. Academia Sinica, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 213–223, 2003.
- G. A. Anastassiou and S. G. Gal, Approximation Theory. Moduli of Continuity and Global Smoothness Preservation, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2000.
- V. A. Baskakov, “An example of a sequence of linear positive operators in the space of continuous functions,” Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR, vol. 113, pp. 249–251, 1957.
- M. Becker, “Global approximation theorems for Szász-Mirakjan and Baskakov operators in polynomial weight spaces,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 127–142, 1978.
- M. Gurdek, L. Rempulska, and M. Skorupka, “The Baskakov operators for functions of two variables,” Collectanea Mathematica, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 289–302, 1999.
- J. Wang and S. Zhou, “On the convergence of modified Baskakov operators,” Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics. Academia Sinica, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 117–123, 2000.
- Z. Walczak, “Baskakov type operators,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 981–993, 2009.
- O. Szász, “Generalization of S. Bernstein's polynomials to the infinite interval,” Journal of Research of the National Bureau of Standards, vol. 45, pp. 239–245, 1950.
- Z. Ditzian and V. Totik, Moduli of Smoothness, vol. 9, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1987.
- N. İspir and C. Atakut, “Approximation by modified Szasz-Mirakjan operators on weighted spaces,” Proceedings of the Indian Academy of Sciences, vol. 112, no. 4, pp. 571–578, 2002.
- N. I. Mahmudov, “Approximation by the q-Szász-Mirakjan operators,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 754217, 16 pages, 2012.
- A. Aral, “A generalization of Szász-Mirakyan operators based on q-integers,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 47, no. 9-10, pp. 1052–1062, 2008.
- A. Aral and V. Gupta, “The q-derivative and applications to q-Szász Mirakyan operators,” Calcolo, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 151–170, 2006.