- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 852180, 10 pages
Fite-Wintner-Leighton-Type Oscillation Criteria for Second-Order Differential Equations with Nonlinear Damping
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Received 15 October 2012; Accepted 29 December 2012
Academic Editor: Yuriy Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2013 Mervan Pašić. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Siniša Milicic, Mervan Pašic, and Darko Žubrinic, “Oscillations of a Class of Forced Second-Order Differential Equations with Possible Discontinuous Coefficients,” International Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- W. M. Abd-Elhameed, and E. H. Doha, “New Spectral Second Kind Chebyshev Wavelets Algorithm for Solving Linear an d Nonlinear Second-Order Differential Equations Involving Singular and Brat u Type Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Mervan Pašić, “New Oscillation Criteria for Second-Order Forced Quasilinear Functional Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Xiuling Yin, and Yanqin Liu, “Symplectic Schemes for Linear Stochastic Schrödinger Equations with Variable Coefficients,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Mervan Pašić, “Parametrically Excited Oscillations of Second-Order Functional Differential Equations and Application to Duffing Equations with Time Delay Feedback,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–17, 2014.