- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 852796, 6 pages
New Convergence Definitions for Sequences of Sets
1Faculty of Education, Mathematics Education Department, Cumhuriyet University, Sivas, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Literature, Afyon Kocatepe University, Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
Received 14 May 2013; Accepted 26 September 2013
Academic Editor: Svatoslav Staněk
Copyright © 2013 Ömer Kişi and Fatih Nuray. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J.-P. Aubin and H. Frankowska, Set-Valued Analysis, vol. 2, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 1990.
- M. Baronti and P. L. Papini, “Convergence of sequences of sets,” in Methods of Functional Analysis in Approximation Theory, vol. 76, pp. 135–155, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 1986.
- G. Beer, “Convergence of continuous linear functionals and their level sets,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 482–491, 1989.
- G. Beer, “On convergence of closed sets in a metric space and distance functions,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 421–432, 1985.
- J. Borwein and J. Vanderwerff, “Dual Kadec-Klee norms and the relationships between Wijsman, slice, and Mosco convergence,” The Michigan Mathematical Journal, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 371–387, 1994.
- O. Kisi and F. Nuray, “On (I)-asymptotically statistical equivalence of sequences of sets,” Mathematical Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 602963, 6 pages, 2013.
- Y. Sonntag and C. Zălinescu, “Set convergences: an attempt of classification,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 340, no. 1, pp. 199–226, 1993.
- R. A. Wijsman, “Convergence of sequences of convex sets, cones and functions,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 70, pp. 186–188, 1964.
- R. A. Wijsman, “Convergence of sequences of convex sets, cones and functions. II,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 123, pp. 32–45, 1966.
- R. C. Buck, “Generalized asymptotic density,” The American Journal of Mathematics, vol. 75, pp. 335–346, 1953.
- H. Fast, “Sur la convergence statistique,” Colloquium Mathematicae, vol. 2, pp. 241–244, 1951.
- I. J. Schoenberg, “The integrability of certain functions and related summability methods,” The American Mathematical Monthly, vol. 66, pp. 361–375, 1959.
- P. Kostyrko, M. Mačaj, T. Šalát, and M. Sleziak, “-convergence and extremal -limit points,” Mathematica Slovaca, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 443–464, 2005.
- P. Kostyrko, T. Šalát, and W. Wilczyński, “-convergence,” Real Analysis Exchange, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 669–685, 2000.
- A. R. Freedman and J. J. Sember, “Densities and summability,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 95, no. 2, pp. 293–305, 1981.
- F. Nuray and B. E. Rhoades, “Statistical convergence of sequences of sets,” Fasciculi Mathematici, no. 49, pp. 87–99, 2012.