- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 854793, 5 pages
Adaptive Exponential Synchronization of Coupled Complex Networks on General Graphs
School of Mathematical Sciences, Anhui University, Hefei 230601, China
Received 4 December 2012; Accepted 23 March 2013
Academic Editor: Allan Peterson
Copyright © 2013 Song Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Erdős and A. Rényi, “On random graphs. I,” Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen, vol. 6, pp. 290–297, 1959.
- D. J. Watts and S. H. Strogatz, “Collective dynamics of “small-world” networks,” Nature, vol. 393, pp. 440–442, 1998.
- M. E. J. Newman and D. J. Watts, “Scaling and percolation in the small-world network model,” Physical Review E, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 7332–7342, 1999.
- M. Barahnoa and L. M. Pecora, “Synchronization in small-world systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 89, no. 5, Article ID 054101, 4 pages, 2002.
- A. L. Barabási, H. Jeong, and R. Albert, “Scale-free characteristics of random networks: the topology of the world wide web,” Physica A, vol. 281, no. 1–4, pp. 69–77, 2000.
- Y. Chen, X. F. Wu, and Z. F. Gui, “Global synchronization criteria for a class of third-order non-autonomous chaotic systems via linear state error feedback control,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 4161–4170, 2010.
- G. Fu and Z. Li, “Robust adaptive anti-synchronization of two different hyperchaotic systems with external uncertainties,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 395–401, 2011.
- S. Liu, X. Li, W. Jiang, and Y.-Z. Fan, “Adaptive synchronization in complex dynamical networks with coupling delays for general graphs,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 1, pp. 83–87, 2012.
- H. Taghvafard and G. H. Erjaee, “Phase and anti-phase synchronization of fractional order chaotic systems via active control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 4079–4088, 2011.
- D. Ghosh, S. Banerjee, and A. R. Chowdhury, “Generalized and projective synchronization in modulated time-delayed systems,” Physics Letters A, vol. 374, pp. 2143–2149, 2010.
- M. Sun, C. Zeng, and L. Tian, “Linear generalized synchronization between two complex networks,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 2162–2167, 2010.
- X. F. Wang and G. Chen, “Synchronization in small-world dynamical networks,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 12, pp. 187–192, 2002.
- X. F. Wang and G. Chen, “Synchronization in scale-free dynamical networks: robustness and fragility,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. I, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 54–62, 2002.
- C. G. Li and G. Chen, “Synchronization in general complex dynamical networks with coupling delays,” Physica A, vol. 343, no. 1–4, pp. 263–278, 2004.
- C. W. Wu and L. O. Chua, “Synchronization in an array of linearly coupled dynamical systems,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. I, vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 430–447, 1995.
- C. W. Wu, “Synchronization in arrays of coupled nonlinear systems with delay and nonreciprocal timevarying coupling,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 52, pp. 282–286, 2005.
- J. Cao, P. Li, and W. Wang, “Global synchronization in arrays of delayed neural networks with constant and delayed coupling,” Physical Letters A, vol. 353, pp. 318–325, 2006.
- J. Lu and J. Cao, “Adaptive synchronization in tree-like dynamical networks,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1252–1260, 2007.
- S. H. Strogatz, “Exploding complex networks,” Nature, vol. 410, pp. 268–276, 2001.
- M. Fiedler, “Algebraic connectivity of graphs,” Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, vol. 23, no. 98, pp. 298–305, 1973.
- F. R. K. Chung, Spectral Graph Theory, Conference Board of the Mathematical Sciences, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1997.
- R. Merris, “Laplacian matrices of graphs: a survey,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 197-198, pp. 143–176, 1994.
- B. Mohar, “The Laplacian spectrum of graphs,” in Graph Theory, Combinatorics, and Applications, pp. 871–898, Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 1991.