- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 857205, 10 pages
Stability and Convergence of an Effective Finite Element Method for Multiterm Fractional Partial Differential Equations
Department of Mathematics, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
Received 11 December 2012; Revised 3 February 2013; Accepted 6 February 2013
Academic Editor: Dragoş-Pătru Covei
Copyright © 2013 Jingjun Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vahid Reza Hosseini, Wen Chen, and Zakieh Avazzadeh, “Numerical solution of fractional telegraph equation by using radial basis functions,” Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, vol. 38, pp. 31–39, 2014.
- Bangti Jin, Raytcho Lazarov, Yikan Liu, and Zhi Zhou, “The Galerkin finite element method for a multi-term time-fractional diffusion equation,” Journal Of Computational Physics, vol. 281, pp. 825–843, 2015.
- Y.M. Zhao, Y.D. Zhang, F. Liu, I. Turner, and D.Y. Shi, “Analytical solution and nonconforming finite element approximation for the 2D multi-term fractional subdiffusion equation,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2016.
- Yanmin Zhao, Yadong Zhang, F. Liu, I. Turner, Yifa Tang, and V. Anh, “Convergence and superconvergence of a fully-discrete scheme for multi-term time fractional diffusion equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 2016.