- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 859680, 7 pages
Almost Everywhere Convergence of Riesz Means Related to Schrödinger Operator with Constant Magnetic Fields
1College of Finance and Statistics, Hunan University, Changsha 410082, China
2College of Science and Information Engineering, Jiaxing University, Jiaxing, Zhejiang 314001, China
Received 25 September 2012; Accepted 28 January 2013
Academic Editor: Chuanzhi Bai
Copyright © 2013 Liurui Deng and Bolin Ma. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Rozenblum and G. Tashchiyan, “Riesz summability of spectral expansions related to the Schrödinger operator with constant magnetic field,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 284, no. 1, pp. 315–331, 2003.
- L. Carleson and P. Sjölin, “Oscillatory integrals and a multiplier problem for the disc,” Studia Mathematica, vol. 44, pp. 287–299, 1972.
- A. Cordoba, “The Kakeya maximal function and the spherical summation multipliers,” American Journal of Mathematics, vol. 99, no. 1, pp. 1–22, 1977.
- C. Fefferman, “A note on spherical summation multipliers,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 15, pp. 44–52, 1973.
- P. A. Tomas, “A restriction theorem for the Fourier transform,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 81, pp. 477–478, 1975.
- A. Carbery, “The boundedness of the maximal Bochner-Riesz operator on ,” Duke Mathematical Journal, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 409–416, 1983.
- M. Christ, “On almost everywhere convergence of Bochner-Riesz means in higher dimensions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 16–20, 1985.
- C. Fefferman, “The multiplier problem for the ball,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 94, pp. 330–336, 1971.
- A. Carbery, J. L. Rubio de Francia, and L. Vega, “Almost everywhere summability of Fourier integrals,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 513–524, 1988.
- J. Garcia-Cuerva and J. L. Rubio De Francia, Weighted Norm Inequalities and Related Topics, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1985.