- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 861568, 8 pages
Controllability of Impulsive Neutral Functional Differential Inclusions in Banach Spaces
Department of Mathematics, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China
Received 10 October 2012; Revised 25 December 2012; Accepted 21 January 2013
Academic Editor: Ryan Loxton
Copyright © 2013 X. J. Wan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Q. Lin and J. G. Rokne, “Inclusion isotonicity for circular centered forms in several complex variables,” Journal of the Franklin Institute B, vol. 335, no. 6, pp. 1069–1076, 1998.
- A. J. Berry, L. V. Danyushevsky, H. S. C. O'Neill, M. Newville, and S. R. Sutton, “Oxidation state of iron in komatiitic melt inclusions indicates hot Archaean mantle,” Nature, vol. 455, no. 7215, pp. 960–963, 2008.
- J. M. Sunshine, H. C. Connolly, T. J. Mccoy, S. J. Bus, and L. M. La Croix, “Ancient asteroids enriched in refractory inclusions,” Science, vol. 320, no. 5875, pp. 514–517, 2008.
- R. C. Loxton, K. L. Teo, V. Rehbock, and W. K. Ling, “Optimal switching instants for a switched-capacitor DC/DC power converter,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 973–980, 2009.
- S. G. Peng and L. P. Yang, “Global exponential stability of impulsive functional differential equationals via Razumikhin technique,” Abstract and Apllied Analysis, vol. 2010, Article ID 987372, 11 pages, 2010.
- M. Perestyuk and P. Feketa, “Invariant sets of impulsive equations with particularities in -limit set,” Abstract and Apllied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 970469, 14 pages, 2011.
- C. Li, J. Sun, and R. Sun, “Stability analysis of a class of stochastic differential delay equations with nonlinear impulsive effects,” Journal of the Franklin Institute. Engineering and Applied Mathematics, vol. 347, no. 7, pp. 1186–1198, 2010.
- Q. Lin, R. Loxton, K. L. Teo, and Y. H. Wu, “A new computational method for optimizing nonlinear impulsive systems,” Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete & Impulsive Systems B, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 59–76, 2011.
- C. Jiang, K. L. Teo, R. Loxton, and G.-R. Duan, “A neighboring extremal solution for an optimal switched impulsive control problem,” Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 591–609, 2012.
- N. U. Ahmed, “Systems governed by impulsive differential inclusions on Hilbert spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 693–706, 2001.
- B. Liu, “Controllability of impulsive neutral functional differential inclusions with infinite delay,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 60, no. 8, pp. 1533–1552, 2005.
- X. Yu, X. Xiang, and W. Wei, “Solution bundle for a class of impulsive differential inclusions on Banach spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 327, no. 1, pp. 220–232, 2007.
- N. Abada, M. Benchohra, and H. Hammouche, “Existence and controllability results for impulsive partial functional differential inclusions,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 69, no. 9, pp. 2892–2909, 2008.
- N. Abada, M. Benchohra, and H. Hammouche, “Existence and controllability results for nondensely defined impulsive semilinear functional differential inclusions,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 246, no. 10, pp. 3834–3863, 2009.
- S. Djebali, L. Górniewicz, and A. Ouahab, “First-order periodic impulsive semilinear differential inclusions: existence and structure of solution sets,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 52, no. 5-6, pp. 683–714, 2010.
- J. Henderson and A. Ouahab, “Impulsive differential inclusions with fractional order,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 1191–1226, 2010.
- J. Y. Park, S. H. Park, and Y. H. Kang, “Controllability of second-order impulsive neutral functional differential inclusions in Banach spaces,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 249–262, 2010.
- J. Respondek, “Numerical approach to the non-linear diofantic equations with applications to the controllability of infinite dimensional dynamical systems,” International Journal of Control, vol. 78, no. 13, pp. 1017–1030, 2005.
- N. A. Karatueva and R. V. Kharchenko, “Problems of control for immunological models,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 829–840, 2006.
- K. Sakthivel, K. Balachandran, and S. S. Sritharan, “Exact controllability of nonlinear diffusion equations arising in reactor dynamics,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 2029–2054, 2008.
- J. S. Respondek, “Approximate controllability of the -th order infinite dimensional systems with controls delayed by the control devices,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 39, no. 8, pp. 765–782, 2008.
- R. Manzanilla, L. G. Marmol, and C. J. Vanegas, “On the controllability of differential equation with delayed and advanced arguments,” Abstract and Apllied Analysis, vol. 2010, Article ID 307409, 16 pages, 2010.
- S. Zhao and J. Sun, “Controllability and observability for impulsive systems in complex fields,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 1513–1521, 2010.
- X. Wan and J. Sun, “Approximate controllability for abstract measure differential systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 50–54, 2012.
- M. Martelli, “A Rothe's type theorem for non-compact acyclic-valued maps,” Bollettino dell'Unione Matematica Italiana, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 70–76, 1975.
- L. Górniewicz, S. K. Ntouyas, and D. O'Regan, “Controllability of semilinear differential equations and inclusions via semigroup theory in Banach spaces,” Reports on Mathematical Physics, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 437–470, 2005.
- B. C. Dhage, “Periodic boundary value problems of first order ordinary Caratheodory and discontinuous differential equations,” Nonlinear Functional Analysis and Applications, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 323–352, 2008.
- A. Lasota and Z. Opial, “An application of the Kakutani-Ky Fan theorem in the theory of ordinary differential equations,” Bulletin de l'Académie Polonaise des Sciences, vol. 13, pp. 781–786, 1965.
- E. Hernández, “Existence results for partial neutral functional integrodifferential equations with unbounded delay,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 292, no. 1, pp. 194–210, 2004.