- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 862602, 9 pages
Bernstein-Type Inequality for Widely Dependent Sequence and Its Application to Nonparametric Regression Models
School of Mathematical Science, Anhui University, Hefei 230601, China
Received 8 February 2013; Accepted 2 July 2013
Academic Editor: Juan J. Trujillo
Copyright © 2013 Aiting Shen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xuejun Wang, Meimei Ge, Shuhe Hu, and Xize Wang, “The Strong Consistency of the Estimator of Fixed-Design Regression Model under Negatively Dependent Sequences,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Xuejun Wang, Chen Xu, Tien-Chung Hu, Andrei Volodin, and Shuhe Hu, “On complete convergence for widely orthant-dependent random variables and its applications in nonparametric regression models,” Test, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 607–629, 2014.
- Xin Deng, Meimei Ge, Xuejun Wang, Yanfang Liu, and Yu Zhou, “Complete Convergence for Weighted Sums of a Class of Random Variables,” Filomat, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 509–522, 2014.