- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 863060, 2 pages
Uncertain Dynamical Systems: Analysis and Applications
1Department of Mathematics, Technical University of Sliven, 8800 Sliven, Bulgaria
2Department of Applied Sciences and Mathematics, Abu Dhabi University, College of Arts and Sciences, P.O. Box 59911, Abu Dhabi, UAE
3Department of Mathematics, University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX 78249, USA
Received 22 April 2013; Accepted 22 April 2013
Copyright © 2013 Gani Stamov et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Manuel De la Sen, and Asier Ibeas, “Properties of convergence of a class of iterative processes generated by sequences of self-mappings with applications to switched dynamic systems,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2014.
- Manuel De la Sen, and Asier Ibeas, “Convergence Properties and Fixed Points of Two General Iterative Schemes with Composed Maps in Banach Spaces with Applications to Guaranteed Global Stability,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.