- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 864865, 11 pages
A Fourth-Order Block-Grid Method for Solving Laplace's Equation on a Staircase Polygon with Boundary Functions in
Department of Mathematics, Eastern Mediterranean University, Gazimagusa, North Cyprus, Mersin 10, Turkey
Received 30 April 2013; Accepted 11 May 2013
Academic Editor: Allaberen Ashyralyev
Copyright © 2013 A. A. Dosiyev and S. Cival Buranay. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Adiguzel A Dosiyev, and Emine Celiker, “Approximation on the hexagonal grid of the Dirichlet problem for Laplace’s equation,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 73, 2014.
- A. A. Dosiyev, and S. C. Buranay, “One-block method for computing the generalized stress intensity factors for Laplace's equation on a square with a slit and on an L-shaped domain,” Journal Of Computational And Applied Mathematics, vol. 289, pp. 400–411, 2015.